fern01

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

And surprise surprise, the animals are from a culture which is incompatible with British civilisation and values. 

I wouldn’t give the the pleasure of a knife, a brick would suffice. Then thrown into a pit of very hungry and very large boars. 

Watch out you may upset the Woke among us! 

If woke are upset, they need their heads examining. 

You let these people in and they think they can do as they please.  I don't believe it's ok to this in their own country, the family would seek retribution surely. Eye for an eye type culture.

55 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

And surprise surprise, the animals are from a culture which is incompatible with British civilisation and values. 

And surprise surprise, who are the main culprits in sexual offences? 

"Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offences in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. "

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

"Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offences in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. "

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

It's hard to wake some people up. 

9 minutes ago, henry d said:

“Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”

Naz Shah MP, 12 August 2017

Well Naz said so , it must be true ?

Also Naz..

pri_50287010.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C776&ssl=1

17 minutes ago, henry d said:

But none of it should be happening!

If real measures were taken against the crime and against the perpetrators it might change!

13 minutes ago, henry d said:

While I agree in principal, surely -in light of some of the most recent scandals- the figures from 2014 can't be trusted. If the police were afraid to prosecute because of race then it was just a case of offenders not being caught and their ethnicity not being recorded. As many of these grooming gangs have been at it for years, had they been prosecuted when they became known the figures may reflect a little differently. There have been a couple of high profile grooming gangs exposed over the last couple of years, with more, apparently, in the works.

Then it comes down to the true numbers vs the number of "innocents" in that ethnic group. 9% of 2014 sexual assault convictions are committed by less than 2% of the population. Why are some groups more likely to commit sexual offences than other demographics?

21 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But none of it should be happening!

I agree 100%

7 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

While I agree in principal, surely -in light of some of the most recent scandals- the figures from 2014 can't be trusted. If the police were afraid to prosecute because of race then it was just a case of offenders not being caught and their ethnicity not being recorded. As many of these grooming gangs have been at it for years, had they been prosecuted when they became known the figures may reflect a little differently. There have been a couple of high profile grooming gangs exposed over the last couple of years, with more, apparently, in the works.

Then it comes down to the true numbers vs the number of "innocents" in that ethnic group. 9% of 2014 sexual assault convictions are committed by less than 2% of the population. Why are some groups more likely to commit sexual offences than other demographics?

1 - No because there has to be a trend and if you check below the article they are scrupulous with their updates and corrections.

2 - Do you have a link?

51 minutes ago, henry d said:

Are you trying to say these scum are white men for Christ sake?

5 minutes ago, henry d said:

I agree 100%

1 - No because there has to be a trend and if you check below the article they are scrupulous with their updates and corrections.

2 - Do you have a link?

1 - Their numbers are for prosecutions not perpetrations. So they'll not go back to update their figures as the offenders would only have been prosecuted recently

2 - One link is below, though it was probably some point last year that I caught a news brief with some senior Police officer stating that they were targeting multiple grooming rings all over the country. I'll state that I don't expect them to be all Asian at all.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-just-three-of-englands-39-police-forces-say-theyve-never-investigated-a-grooming-gang

henry d

You can quote overall statistics until the cows come home, but when I read the headline, I knew which section of society had been charged.

How is this possible? Should I buy a Lottery ticket whilst my guessing skills are at their peak?

Is it racist to have the knowledge that large grooming gangs appear to come from the same section of society?

Straight question - when any member of this Forum read the headline, did the people arrested come as a shock?

Edited by Gordon R

7 minutes ago, clangerman said:

jimmy saville WHITE rolf harris WHITE gary glitter WHITE forget figures any prisoner will tell you most nonces are white and while they should all be hung this case is the media trying to cause trouble 

Isn't that to be expected in a majority white country?

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

most of the nonces on rule 43 are WHITE so let’s not have excuses white pedos far out number any other race this racist rubbish by the media is why we have to put up with blm fools 

Agree. This type of gang sexual abuse of teenage girls is more common amongst Pakistani communities than white but overall white paedophilia is more common (due to larger population). 

Nonetheless the punishment should be a choice between full genital castration or a rope. 

13 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Agree. This type of gang sexual abuse of teenage girls is more common amongst Pakistani communities than white but overall white paedophilia is more common (due to larger population). 

Nonetheless the punishment should be a choice between full genital castration or a rope. 

Or hung by the genital's !