Police charge 32 men with almost 200 sex offences against eight girls

fern01

There are between 1 million 1.5 million Pakistanis in the UK so ball park 2% of the country’s population.

That includes men and women, so male Pakistanis account for 1% or another way, for every 100 people in the country, 1 is a Pakistani male.

You can quote the percentage probability of sex crimes being carried out by white men, but that is skewed because white men are the indigenous majority.

If you look at the volume of Pakistani males against the level of sex crimes carried out by Pakistani males I think the results will be shocking.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, out of that list I could only see 1 English name, some may have been born in Uk but it has a trend towards Pakistan descent, we all know what sentence they deserve if convicted but I see 2 rapists just had their sentence taken to 40 years, let's hope these men get the same despite the cost to us tax payers, 

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, out of that list I could only see 1 English name, some may have been born in Uk but it has a trend towards Pakistan descent, we all know what sentence they deserve if convicted but I see 2 rapists just had their sentence taken to 40 years, let's hope these men get the same despite the cost to us tax payers, 

Let's hope they get double, and sometime during thier sentence it changes to the death penalty.

But alas, I fear it will be nowhere near the 40 years, maybe in total as they like to put in the headlines.

Just now, Newbie to this said:

Let's hope they get double, and sometime during thier sentence it changes to the death penalty.

But alas, I fear it will be nowhere near the 40 years, maybe in total as they like to put in the headlines.

Hello, one must think of all those young ladies involved and the courage to stand in court against those involved, I know it stays with you for life as a family member was attacked and raped in her teens and still suffers trauma 25 years on, 

45 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Their parents? Dead beat dads, single mums. Fostered children. So young and such a sad start in life. 

They’ll be broken forever.

James O’Brien on LBC who as we know is a total lefty did a segment on this topic with the last Pakistani grooming gang to come before the Courts.

He made the point that if any of his friends came up to him and said something like ‘I’ve got this 13 year old girl out of a care home hooked on drugs and under my control, do you fancy having a go?’ he’d want to smash his friend’s face in and then get the police onto them.

So we ask ourselves what is the common denominator within this segment of our society that makes this normal / acceptable behaviour sufficient for large numbers to join in? 

Indeed, I know a lot of people and each of us will all know a lot a people. Anyone here think they can put a double figure grooming gang together without getting beaten up and the police called with the first invitation out?

Edited by Mungler

40 minutes ago, Mungler said:

James O’Brien on LBC who as we know is a total lefty did a segment on this topic with the last Pakistani grooming gang to come before the Courts.

He made the point that if any of his friends came up to him and said something like ‘I’ve got this 13 year old girl out of a care home hooked on drugs and under my control, do you fancy having a go?’ he’d want to smash his friend’s face in and then get the police onto them.

So we ask ourselves what is the common denominator within this segment of our society that makes this normal / acceptable behaviour sufficient for large numbers to join in? 

Indeed, I know a lot of people and each of us will all know a lot a people. Anyone here think they can put a double figure grooming gang together without getting beaten up and the police called with the first invitation out?

That’s a very interesting perspective.

5 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Is it racist to have the knowledge that large grooming gangs appear to come from the same section of society?

Straight question - when any member of this Forum read the headline, did the people arrested come as a shock?

No surprise at all,  I just wondered where abouts they would be from.

Has there been anything like this done by white gangs? Yes white British commit these offences but its always the same groups and areas when the accusations of groups grooming come up.

And prison is far too good for them, unless they lock a door and never open it again. 

2 hours ago, Mungler said:

It beggars belief really,  imagine bringing this up over a beer after the rugby?? You might walk properly again. 

The offence of rape of underage girls, specifically by grooming gangs is committed in 84% of convictions by male Muslims of Pakistani origin, to deny this only stops getting to the root of this evil offence and stamping it out, there are plenty of offences that are predominantly committed by white British, but that's for another thread. 

I don't see race as having any bearing on this specific offence, it seems obvious to me it is a cultural issue and the sooner we look at how to tackle it rather than focusing on skin colour or racism the quicker a solution can be found, as a country, burying our heads in the sand like the police force in the Rotherham case did will only lead to more victims having their lives destroyed and the offences will continue along with public rage, which only gives more fuel to the fires being spread by the far right. 

8 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The offence of rape of underage girls, specifically by grooming gangs is committed in 84% of convictions by male Muslims of Pakistani origin, to deny this only stops getting to the root of this evil offence and stamping it out, there are plenty of offences that are predominantly committed by white British, but that's for another thread. 

I don't see race as having any bearing on this specific offence, it seems obvious to me it is a cultural issue and the sooner we look at how to tackle it rather than focusing on skin colour or racism the quicker a solution can be found, as a country, burying our heads in the sand like the police force in the Rotherham case did will only lead to more victims having their lives destroyed and the offences will continue along with public rage, which only gives more fuel to the fires being spread by the far right. 

Indeed.  Sadly there will be an inevitable outrage (justifiable outrage for the crime committed) of how brown skinned, non British men did this and should be sent back from whence they came, but that completely misses the point that there is an evil toxicity of morals and values that appears to be culturally ingrained in a section of our populace and that is what needs to be tackled.

As you say there are many other poisonous elements of society that also appear to be culturally ingrained, such as human trafficking and forced prostitution, in a different cross section /profile of the populace, that we also look past.

Just now, grrclark said:

Indeed.  Sadly there will be an inevitable outrage (justifiable outrage for the crime committed) of how brown skinned, non British men did this and should be sent back from whence they came, but that completely misses the point that there is an evil toxicity of morals and values that appears to be culturally ingrained in a section of our populace and that is what needs to be tackled.

As you say there are many other poisonous elements of society that also appear to be culturally ingrained, such as human trafficking and forced prostitution, in a different cross section /profile of the populace, that we also look past.

Absolutely agreed. 

8 hours ago, Mungler said:

This is a conversation that I've had with my Mrs whenever we watch these things on the news . Just how do you start that type of conversation with someone? . Not just the grooming gangs , but the likes of Fred and rose west etc. Being a monster in your own head is one thing , but how do you get someone to join you ?.

5 hours ago, grrclark said:

The most frightening part for me , is that as time goes on , these things will become acceptable,  and the softer types in society will try to convince us that it's acceptable, as it's a cultural thing . It won't happen overnight,  but it'll happen one drip at a time.

Edited to add.

That made me sound like a bit of a racist .  So just to clarify . I don't care what colour your skin is , or what accent you speak with . Just act like a decent human being. 👍.

Edited by mel b3

Mel it is truly shocking what goes on, some choose not to see it. Others take part and the vast majority are blissfully unaware.

One would hope our law makers and those that are meant to uphold those laws would get on and do the job without fear of being accused of racism!

Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it.

I would like to see real sentences for these scum, capital punishment will never return to this country and our prisons are too soft.

But at least a long sentence would take them out of the places where they have perpetrated their crimes and stop them.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Mel it is truly shocking what goes on, some choose not to see it. Others take part and the vast majority are blissfully unaware.

One would hope our law makers and those that are meant to uphold those laws would get on and do the job without fear of being accused of racism!

I would like to see real sentences for these scum, capital punishment will never return to this country and our prisons are too soft.

But at least a long sentence would take them out of the places where they have perpetrated their crimes and stop them.

Up until a couple of years ago , I was in the blissfully unaware camp , it's only been since finding out that a good friend ( a very very ex friend now) was a paedophile,  that I sort of woke up to what's happening in this country , and now that I'm more aware , I'm realising that it's xxxxxxx everywhere.  

14 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But none of it should be happening!

If real measures were taken against the crime and against the perpetrators it might change!

And that is the real answer nothing done in the first place this type of offence really gets to me 

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Nail on the head tc proper sentences the problem is all the human rights and tree huggers think differently. 

15 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

1 - Their numbers are for prosecutions not perpetrations. So they'll not go back to update their figures as the offenders would only have been prosecuted recently

2 - One link is below, though it was probably some point last year that I caught a news brief with some senior Police officer stating that they were targeting multiple grooming rings all over the country. I'll state that I don't expect them to be all Asian at all.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-just-three-of-englands-39-police-forces-say-theyve-never-investigated-a-grooming-gang

Thanks for the link.

The fact checking site is there for those facts that are often quoted so they won't follow other cases, however I still think that the numbers will be constant across ethnicity.

15 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Is it racist to have the knowledge that large grooming gangs appear to come from the same section of society?

No, however they have the means to access vulnerable young people as in the main they are late night fast food restaurant owners, and taxi drivers linked to them. If you go back to the 60-70's you will find not just the Saviles etc but scoutmasters, youth workers, teachers and other groups that had young people at the core. It's not ethnicity, it's availablity of access to vulnerable young people. You don't shoot pigeon over ploughed fields successfully!

16 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

Not having a go at you but the link shows how bad journalists are!

"Our analysis, based on searches of press archives, has found that 18 police forces in England have investigated a grooming gang case or cases where all or most of the perpetrators were Asian.

Based on the same analysis, reports suggest there are three forces that have only ever brought a case to trial where the perpetrators were white. And a further two forces that seem to have only ever investigated cases where the perpetrators were black."

At first glance it looks damning, but focus on the highlighted parts, there is a lot of difference between investigation and bringing to trial. Disgraceful journalism!

1 hour ago, henry d said:

No, however they have the means to access vulnerable young people as in the main they are late night fast food restaurant owners, and taxi drivers linked to them. If you go back to the 60-70's you will find not just the Saviles etc but scoutmasters, youth workers, teachers and other groups that had young people at the core. It's not ethnicity, it's availablity of access to vulnerable young people. You don't shoot pigeon over ploughed fields successfully!

This is nonsense and is only a very, very small part of it. Whole its true that predatory pedophiles will gain employment that gives them access to young vulnerable children, in this case, 2% of the population is carrying out 84% of the crime, (its not carried out by 84% fast food workers) it is clearly a cultural issue that must be confronted. Making excuses is no better than what the police did in failing the victims and will allow more victims to be abused.