Police charge 32 men with almost 200 sex offences against eight girls

fern01

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

...it is clearly a cultural issue that must be confronted.

Have a read of demonics link, particularly the difference in type 1&2 abusers, 75% of type 1 are Asian, yet 100% of type 2 are white! Just for those who won't look at the link, as bad as some of it is, type 1 abuse is of "vulnerable" young people, so those from poor background or in care, and usually teenage. Type 2 is overtly paedophilic interest in children. So it is a cultural thing, and my culture is just as guilty as another!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, henry d said:

Have a read of demonics link, particularly the difference in type 1&2 abusers, 75% of type 1 are Asian, yet 100% of type 2 are white! Just for those who won't look at the link, as bad as some of it is, type 1 abuse is of "vulnerable" young people, so those from poor background or in care, and usually teenage. Type 2 is overtly paedophilic interest in children. So it is a cultural thing, and my culture is just as guilty as another!

Your mostly arguing my point henry. There are of course plenty of crimes comited mainly by white British, but like I said earlier, colour has nothing to do with it, grooming gangs are predominantly Muslims of Pakistani decent which is the crime focused on in this thread, other than my earlier post blaming cultural issues that obviously need tackling, I blame the system for failing to tackle the crimes for fear of being called racist, making excuses only allows the problem to grow further. 

29 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Your mostly arguing my point henry. There are of course plenty of crimes comited mainly by white British, but like I said earlier, colour has nothing to do with it, grooming gangs are predominantly Muslims of Pakistani decent which is the crime focused on in this thread, other than my earlier post blaming cultural issues that obviously need tackling, I blame the system for failing to tackle the crimes for fear of being called racist, making excuses only allows the problem to grow further. 

Spot on, it doesn't matter how many other crimes take place, the grooming gangs  aren't white British,  if they were it wouldn't have been covered up or ignored. 

It needs stamping out without fear of being branded racist. 

22 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Spot on, it doesn't matter how many other crimes take place, the grooming gangs  aren't white British,  if they were it wouldn't have been covered up or ignored. 

It needs stamping out without fear of being branded racist. 

Exactly right. I don't think anyone is arguing differently. It's the crime that needs to be tackled regardless of the racial background of the perp. Clearly, as H points out, there appear to be groupings of crimes that can be used as intelligence for enforcement of the law. It's using this intelligence in reverse to paint the community as criminal in nature that is racist.

Its racially inflammatory statements like this that are objectionable :-

'You let these people in and they think they can do as they please.  I don't believe it's ok to this in their own country, the family would seek retribution surely. Eye for an eye type culture.'

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

'You let these people in and they think they can do as they please.  I don't believe it's ok to this in their own country, the family would seek retribution surely. Eye for an eye type culture.'

I'd say it was honest, how would you react if it happened to your family? There is a reason that the kids targeted are from the welfare system. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

I would imagine most victims wouldnt be too interested in whether their abusers were type 1 or 2 .

They would be interested in stopping the abuse, and hopefully bringing some justice into the equation.
Sadly , it took a long time for this to happen, due to the abusers being of a certain 'type'  , and it wasnt a 1 or 2 .

57 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

12gauge82 - on the money. That is the issue henry d chooses to ignore.

and i will have a side bet with you Gordon that they are predominantly minicab drivers. Most of the previous ones were, its about being able to move around at night in dodgy areas without attracting undue attention.

"Hey Sarge, what's he doing sitting on a street corner at 2am?" 

"Oh is only a minicab, drive on"

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

12gauge82 - on the money. That is the issue henry d chooses to ignore.

Nope. Here is more information taken from CEOP.

"The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) publishes more specific data on group-related grooming, although unlike the OCC report it's based only on police data. According to data submitted by 31 police forces, in 2012 there were 57 groups who were known or suspected of sexually abusing teenagers and young adults on the basis of their vulnerability (rather than as a result of a specific interest in children). The abuse in these cases involved physical contact. Of these groups:

50% of were all-Asian, 21% all-white, and 17% included members from multiple ethnicities.

24% of group-members were under 20, and 53% were between 20 and 30.

67% of the groups were of four or fewer men."

Beyond that, what is being done about the 100% white type 2 abusers that are targeting children?

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

Nope. Here is more information taken from CEOP.

"The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) publishes more specific data on group-related grooming, although unlike the OCC report it's based only on police data. According to data submitted by 31 police forces, in 2012 there were 57 groups who were known or suspected of sexually abusing teenagers and young adults on the basis of their vulnerability (rather than as a result of a specific interest in children). The abuse in these cases involved physical contact. Of these groups:

50% of were all-Asian, 21% all-white, and 17% included members from multiple ethnicities.

Beyond that, what is being done about the 100% white type 2 abusers that are targeting children?

Your getting confused between the specific crime, we're talking specifically grooming gangs of which approximately 84% are Muslim men of Pakistani origin. 

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

That sounds like , 'Forget about Asian grooming gangs, what about white paedos ?'

Which isnt an argument , its a deflection.

Do you think white abusers are being given a free ticket now that the focus is (eventually) on the Asian ones ?
I would imagine the focus on sexual abuse of children is just a rigorous , no matter what the race or colour of the abusers.
Sadly , it wasnt always like that , and this latest case is probably historical, as the police CPS and social services try and make up for past lack of interest in upsetting the apple cart of diversity.

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

That sounds like , 'Forget about Asian grooming gangs, what about white paedos ?'

Which isnt an argument , its a deflection.

Do you think white abusers are being given a free ticket now that the focus is (eventually) on the Asian ones ?
I would imagine the focus on sexual abuse of children is just a rigorous , no matter what the race or colour of the abusers.

Sadly , it wasnt always like that , and this latest case is probably historical, as the police CPS and social services try and make up for past lack of interest in upsetting the apple cart of diversity.

I sincerely hope so!

These people are not paedos. A paedo targets children because they are children. The modus operandi of previous grooming gangs was just to pick off the most vunerable and impressionable. And they do it in a specific way.

I would imagine the only effect that previous convictions of grooming gangs has had on them is to be more careful about the ages of their victims.

Edited by Vince Green

39 minutes ago, oowee said:

Exactly right. I don't think anyone is arguing differently. It's the crime that needs to be tackled regardless of the racial background of the perp. Clearly, as H points out, there appear to be groupings of crimes that can be used as intelligence for enforcement of the law. It's using this intelligence in reverse to paint the community as criminal in nature that is racist.

Well put.

51 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'd say it was honest, how would you react if it happened to your family? There is a reason that the kids targeted are from the welfare system. 

What does the phrase 'let these people in' mean? Who are these people? Where or what, have they been let into? 

3 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

Exactly, massive overrepresentation of the incompatible medieval culture that committed the crimes in the original post.

What? 

18 minutes ago, oowee said:

What does the phrase 'let these people in' mean? Who are these people? Where or what, have they been let into? 

What? 

50% off all grooming gangs Asian, they don’t make up that percentage of population therefore over representation 

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

football coaches downside monks clifton teacher gym coach ALL nonces are groomers this post is nothing but racist ammo for the blm  crowd 

Islam is a religion. Pakistani is a culture - criticism of the behaviour of either or both is not racism. 

13 minutes ago, oowee said:

Everyone knows what it means but hides behind being politically correct and afraid to upset anyone. 

It means all the foreigners that have moved here but refuse to live in the manor we do, plenty will be here and are probably grateful at how much better things are for them, and their families. 

Like Gordon said it was no surprise what race the men were, just a case of where this time,  same as it's no surprise that the usual few somehow defend them saying how it's not just them that commit these crimes.

1 minute ago, oscarsdad said:

50% off all grooming gangs Asian, they don’t make up that percentage of population therefore over representation 

What has that got to do with an 'incompatible medieval culture that committed the crimes'? 

25 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

Exactly, massive overrepresentation of the incompatible medieval culture that committed the crimes in the original post.

3 minutes ago, oscarsdad said:

Islam is a religion. Pakistani is a culture - criticism of the behaviour of either or both is not racism. 

i know racist when i read it thanks 

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Everyone knows what it means but hides behind being politically correct and afraid to upset anyone. 

It means all the foreigners that have moved here but refuse to live in the manor we do, plenty will be here and are probably grateful at how much better things are for them, and their families. 

Like Gordon said it was no surprise what race the men were, just a case of where this time,  same as it's no surprise that the usual few somehow defend them saying how it's not just them that commit these crimes.

Foreigners committed the crimes' were they born in the UK? 

'Refuse to live in the manor that we do'. Who is we? 

Then it should come as no surprise when some take the knee to highlight the undercurrent of racism that permeates much of British society. 

No one is defending the perps. 

Edited by oowee