Police charge 32 men with almost 200 sex offences against eight girls

fern01

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Dont try and make out I did any such thing.

If you think discussing the ethnicity of a sexual offender makes you a racist, then thats tragic.

and what is the speak for yourself comment mean with a laughing emoji then if not a clear suggestion it’s some form of joke to suggest i am a predator claim your shame or don’t make slurs mate 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, clangerman said:

and what is the speak for yourself comment mean with a laughing emoji then if not a clear suggestion it’s some form of joke to suggest i am a predator claim your shame or don’t make slurs mate 

Make your mind up !
Was it a joke , a claim , or a slur.
You said... 'White middle aged men...nonces...maybe they are ?'

I said speak for yourself, end of :lol:

10 minutes ago, clangerman said:

You might want to go and sit down with a brew, then start another thread how its all white folk that did it.

There are obviously others issues bothering you but this thread is about the grooming gangs and how they have been aloud to carry on until now hopefully.

Yes there are cases where white individuals have committed sex crimes,  but in this case white middle aged men aren't the problem.