Gemini chokes.

muncher

They're made in Italy right in the same area as almost all the gun making businesses. I understand they make the Maxis chokes for Guerini, and the finish quality and manufacturing tolerances with them are way better than you get from a certain other Italian shotgun maker.

p.s. They work very well too.

Hi muncher l use Gemini chokes. I use the 50mm extended and 20mm extended in 28gauge, and 20mm extended in 20gauge. All are steel proof. I haven’t had any problems with coming loose. The 28gauge chokes have had many thousands of steel cartridges through them, and tungsten types of shot, with no problems. The 50mm chokes are about 100mm long and throw tight patterns. The company makes chokes for a lot of different makes of shotguns. I ordered my chokes on a Sunday evening and they were delivered on the following Tuesday morning. It’s hard to find steel proof chokes for small gauge shotguns in this country, this company said what type and how many. I hope this helps.

18 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

If they make the CG Maxis chokes then they know what they’re doing ... they’re brilliant👍👍

A certain N Teague esq. consulted for CG in the design of the barrels and chokes. Consequently hardly any CG owners fit aftermarket chokes for patterning reasons.

• 2 years later...