Misty Pheasant drive

Jacko3275

Some great shots at the start of the video, adrenaline then kicked in and you could see on the static camera your composure went - with it the kills. 

Overall good shooting, there will be comments about the low bird but looked already pricked to me. 

Edit, maybe not on second viewing. But some good shots too. 

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Some great shots at the start of the video, adrenaline then kicked in and you could see on the static camera your composure went - with it the kills. 

Overall good shooting, there will be comments about the low bird but looked already pricked to me. 

Edit, maybe not on second viewing. But some good shots too. 

It was the gun next to me hit it I just finished it off

38 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Some nice shooting and a good video, thanks for  posting.
Its surprising how fast those gliding pheasants are travelling, you don't miss many in front.

They take some adjusting to  only my 3rd  time ever on them and first this season I did miss a lot but  that’s all part of it 

• 4 weeks later...

@Jacko3275 have you not been out much recently due to lockdown? Missed your videos etc as you were one of the few members of the forum who regularly contributed with field sports rather than just chatted politics or self promoted. Was great to see your progress too - keep the videos coming, it’s what we come on PW to see. 

13 hours ago, mossy835 said:

it says he is banned, what has he done now,good video,

Can’t imagine he’s done much wrong. He always seemed to handle the flack quite well. He was a magnet for eegits wanting to have a pop because he videoed his mistakes as well as his successes. Too much honesty - @Zapp any chance we can get Jack back in if his transgressions were not too great?

Edited by WalkedUp

16 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Can’t imagine he’s done much wrong. He always seemed to handle the flack quite well. He was a magnet for eegits wanting to have a pop because he videoed his mistakes as well as his successes. Too much honesty - @Zapp any chance we can get Jack back in if his transgressions were not too great?

We don't discuss member account status with anyone except the account holder I'm afraid.  Jacko had already been brought back from a ban on a clearly stated last chance at the time and made aware that in light of this the decision was final.