Getting Older and Comfortable Shoes

Taileron

On 16/12/2020 at 16:19, Scully said:

My daughter and OH’s teenage niece despair of me wearing crocs, so I go out of my way to post pictures of me wearing them anywhere I go. 
There are pictures on social media of my crocs in Kelso, Carrick, Manchester and Venice! 🙂

Before I retired I used to run the 7 miles home from work each night. One day I forgot my running shoes and it was either my steel capped wellies or crocs.

Crocs it was. I was amazed at the support and comfort and my time wasn't any less. I did get some funny looks though. 

Edited by Centrepin

On 16/12/2020 at 17:54, discobob said:

are you from Norfolk and related to @ditchman - his cousin, uncle, brother - All 3 🤣

Crocs are so comfortable but my kids don't like me wearing them out and about but they are the best. I will have to try the fleece lined ones out!!!

They are my footwear of choice on holiday - the only footwear I take along (they are not quite fully croc-like - they have a suede top with airholes only around the edges) and have been the only footwear I have taken away with me on some of them!!

Crocks and socks all day long when out of my boots