I feel sorry for this chap, I really do.

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where hes from originally , its probably perfectly normal to kill thieves.

In a police interview recited to jurors in his trial at Newcastle Crown Court, he said: “My only intention was to get back my property.

“I can tell you with my hand on my heart I didn’t intend what happened.”

Asked if he accepted he was at least partly responsible for the accident, he replied: “I don’t think I’m partly guilty because they could have stopped and given me the motorbike back.”

When the officer mentions, more than once, that the bike had been bought for £450 around a month earlier, Dinisoae said: “I notice you keep mentioning it was £450. It could have been £1 or £1,000, it doesn’t matter, it was my property.”

The interviewing officer said to Dinisoae: “It would be quite natural for you to be upset and you would not have driven after the bike for several miles in trying to get it back unless you were upset.”

He replied: “Probably yes, normally yes.”

Keep in mind this was originally a murder trial, hes a lucky man he got convicted of manslaughter.

1 hour ago, Rob85 said:

Sad thing is if this was the USA the surviving thief would be the one charged with his accomplices death

Nothing sad about that, the thief should be charged with his mates death. 

Police are so stretched they are simply unable to respond to all these crimes. More and more people will end up taking matters into their own hands as more and more people start to see calling the Police as a pointless exercise. 

This man has been punished for trying to recover his own property. 

9 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Nothing sad about that, the thief should be charged with his mates death. 

Police are so stretched they are simply unable to respond to all these crimes. More and more people will end up taking matters into their own hands as more and more people start to see calling the Police as a pointless exercise. 
This man has been punished for trying to recover his own property. 

Amen to that!

Yes I think this will happen more and more.

Shocking!

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Interesting that shotgun and/or firearms owners are condoning violence against personal theft!

Being a firearms owner doesn’t prevent people from being human. 
I must confess I have absolutely no sympathy for the thieves, but plenty for the owner of the bike. 

I have seen some of the videos of him chasing them on the bike and he is doing 90mph in a 30mph zone and the wrong side of the road and takes a island blind on the wrong side of the road at high speed. That could of been me or you coming the other way or kids crossing the road 

Vigilante driver kills on camera https://mol.im/a/9063629 via http://dailym.ai/android

Watch the videos and see if you still have the same opinion 

Edited by crossy 666