Gun Watch

Bora Arms BR99

£450

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, - barrels
20200926_150328 20200926_150726 20200926_150205_capture

Description

Superb beast of a semi auto 'race gun' practical shotgun. As you can see from the pictures, it turns heads wherever it goes.

So many extras, 4 magazines (holds a total of 30 shells), tooth and nail armoury mag couplers, shell stopper, flip up sights, holographic sight, cased set of chokes, and is literally amazing to shoot and use. It is also incredibly accurate when using slugs, literally put one on top of the other.

Never had a single issue with it. Ever. No ejection issues, nothing. Original box etc too. Genuine reason for sale. Will RFD at cost. £450 ovno

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

29 minutes ago, steve s×s said:

Ho heck, didn't mean to rock the (gun) boat, my post was all in jest, please accept my apology and blast away 😊

No need to apologise on my behalf- playtime means different thinks to different folks.

Our shared sports shouldn’t be subject to condemnation, just because it’s not a particular discipline that your not keen on participating in, doesn’t mean support should be withheld!

Im not a ‘ratting’ fan, but wouldn’t berate anyone for doing so.

Beside, those sixty seconds of running/movement, is probably the most exercise that I partake in, in this crazy year! 

PSG is a great sport and a perfect reason to own one of these types of shotguns. I had a Bora years ago and have been using a Typhoon F12 for the last couple of years. (That's now for sale too on here) due to having a Tigris on order from 3GunNation UK.