Beerwulf beer engines - Krups

Old Boggy

I have been asked by my daughter to find out the cost of the above as she wishes to buy one for her partner. They seem to vary greatly due to the current demand whilst pubs are shut (we are in Tier 3) and it would appear that they are being bought and sold on at massive profits. Seen these, or similar priced between £90 up to several hundred. 

Does anyone know a supplier who may have these at a reasonable price ?

Thanks in advance for any information as my own knowledge of these is zilch.

OB

7 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I have been asked by my daughter to find out the cost of the above as she wishes to buy one for her partner. They seem to vary greatly due to the current demand whilst pubs are shut (we are in Tier 3) and it would appear that they are being bought and sold on at massive profits. Seen these, or similar priced between £90 up to several hundred. 

Does anyone know a supplier who may have these at a reasonable price ?

Thanks in advance for any information as my own knowledge of these is zilch.

OB

Good luck with your quest, more likely get one in time for next Christmas!:w00t:

I have one and a perfect draft. They are sold out everywhere due to lockdown / xmas.  It makes drinking lager quite expensive but IPA the same, if not a little cheaper. 

Personally, if she can afford it, go for the perfect draft, they are also sold out but some Costco stores may still have some. 

Try the premier mini markets in your area. 

3 hours ago, markm said:

I have one and a perfect draft. They are sold out everywhere due to lockdown / xmas.  It makes drinking lager quite expensive but IPA the same, if not a little cheaper. 

Personally, if she can afford it, go for the perfect draft, they are also sold out but some Costco stores may still have some. 

Try the premier mini markets in your area. 

Thanks for that 👍