2 largish gun cabinets Oxfordshire RG8

Mud

I’ve got 2 decent size cabinets for sale. All measurements are in centimetres and are approximate. These are for collection from Oxfordshire RG8 which is about 9 miles North of Reading. Both have marks and a bit of standard issue surface corrosion but, they are perfectly useable. Hopefully these will make someone happy for Christmas. 

The first is 137 tall, 61.5 wide and 31 deep. It’s got 4 gun slots, a large lockable ammo storage box with a couple of moveable shelves. Some shelves underneath and some hanging hooks on the door. It’s got 2 locks and 3 sets of keys for everything. You could easily remove the ammo box, a few spot welds, and put 10  guns at least in it.

The second is 153 and a shade tall, 43 wide and 27 deep. It has 2 locks and 7 gun slots with a top shelf. One set of keys with this one. 

As for prices, make me a decent offer? I’m always happy to do a deal and part ex some shooting gear, cartridges, shotgun reloading stuff, something interesting etc. Try me, I don’t bite! 

I’ve been asked to state a price as per forum rules so I say £100 each to comply with the forum rules.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mud