The Holy Grail is hidden .......... WHERE?

JohnfromUK

😂😂 Eddie the binman. Onslow what a character.  Her husband had a dog's life, her candlelit suppers 😂 the vicar was funny.

Eee them knights Templar were boys, hiding the grail in the last place anyone would go looking.

Edited by figgy

In ancient times Hounslow, (Chiswick) was the first place upstream that the river Thames ( in those days ) was shallow enough to be forded. So it was the place where people crossed and a lot of artifacts have been discovered in the mud of the river.

Clearly a lot of people also misjudged it and drowned. 

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I reckon my Mrs would know where it is . Whenever I cant find something  , I just shout LIIIIN , and she finds it for me.😊

That's only because, if she's like my wife, she's the one that "tidied" it away in the first place.

I reckon that Mary Magdalen must have seen the Grail sitting around and thought "Jesus, why don't you ever put things away", and no rational man has ever found where she put it.

😂

12 minutes ago, amateur said:

That's only because, if she's like my wife, she's the one that "tidied" it away in the first place.

I reckon that Mary Magdalen must have seen the Grail sitting around and thought "Jesus, why don't you ever put things away", and no rational man has ever found where she put it.

😂

You've got it . My Mrs has the habit of putting things in boxes . If I'm looking for a torch , it'll most probably be in a box marked knives and forks .