The Holy Grail is hidden .......... WHERE?

JohnfromUK

All wives do this, I've tidied it away thing. I could understand if they done it logically. They don't, they just bung it in with all manner of random cack.  So long as they can't see it then it's fine. 😀

Mine has taken to opening the door from lobby to garage and just putting everything she don't want just inside the door. It's enough to drive you mad.

If it's a man looking for the grail, only chance of finding it is if it was hidden by a man. If a woman had anything to do with it, no chance unless the chap take a knock to the head first πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, figgy said:

All wives do this, I've tidied it away thing. I could understand if they done it logically. They don't, they just bung it in with all manner of random cack.  So long as they can't see it then it's fine. 😀

Mine has taken to opening the door from lobby to garage and just putting everything she don't want just inside the door. It's enough to drive you mad.

If it's a man looking for the grail, only chance of finding it is if it was hidden by a man. If a woman had anything to do with it, no chance unless the chap take a knock to the head first πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚My ex used to do this, pile stuff randomly just inside the door of the shed, so if you wanted something from the back you had to remove all her stuff before you could get it.

She also did it under the stairs, which proved a real pain getting to my gun cabinets.Β 
Strange things women; she would sweep up, but instead of picking it up with a dust pan,Β just leave it in a little pile. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I reckon the grail could be in one of those little piles of sweepings up. πŸ‘

37 minutes ago, Scully said:

πŸ˜‚My ex used to do this, pile stuff randomly just inside the door of the shed, so if you wanted something from the back you had to remove all her stuff before you could get it.

She also did it under the stairs, which proved a real pain getting to my gun cabinets.Β 
Strange things women; she would sweep up, but instead of picking it up with a dust pan,Β just leave it in a little pile. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I reckon the grail could be in one of those little piles of sweepings up. πŸ‘

Snap.Β  If it's of no use to my good lady , ownership becomes mine , she opens the door of my shed and puts it inside so that I have to deal with it πŸ˜….

5 hours ago, amateur said:

That's only because, if she's like my wife, she's the one that "tidied" it away in the first place.

I reckon that Mary Magdalen must have seen the Grail sitting around and thought "Jesus, why don't you ever put things away", and no rational man has ever found where she put it.

πŸ˜‚

Now, when something goes adrift I find a picture of it before going to the wife - or else she will go looking and not have a clue what she is looking for - at least a picture may jog her memory over where she has put something that she had no idea of what it was!!

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

You've got it . My Mrs has the habit of putting things in boxes . If I'm looking for a torch , it'll most probably be in a box marked knives and forks .

plastic bags for mine....

And it is always the case - you know its there - you have seen it every day for the past week - it needs to done or it is something that is needed - then when you go to get it it is gone - disappeared! Then the argument starts - then it is found usually with the words of "how was I supposed to know!!!"

Β 

Another one of my phrases to the wife is " and where is such a thing always kept this week??"πŸ˜‚

Edited by discobob