Mole trap

scorchyboy

14 hours ago, scorchyboy said:

Hi has anybody got a mole trap for sale,the old sort,as I have bought the new style and in my opinion bloody rubbish,message me if you have one thanks in advance 

hi I CAN HELP ILL WAIT FOR HIM WACK HIM WITH MY CRUTCHES MERRY MOLE CHRISTMAS GONE, PART OF LIVING IN COUNTRY, XXX

Hi there yes I got one from waites and it’s the cheaper version, not impressed with it,thanks for the information all the best to you regards craig 

17 hours ago, Sako7mm said:

I have a few genuine UK made Fenn ones which I'd sell.

I have sent you a pm 

On 21/12/2020 at 08:48, ditchman said:

sorry ...i aint letting any mole traps to go.............

get the poontang mole traps :good:

Just bought another 20 of these i also use tunnel and scissors and talpex to be honest i find the tunnel traps the worse

Edited by Rim Fire

I honestly cannot remember the make or where I pirchased the one I sent Ditchie but they will work as Ditchie discovered. However you do need to know how to set them and prepare them. If you don't then Mr Mole and certainly Mrs Mole will drive you to distraction ..... I do think I saved young Ditchie from the mental home.

I doubt there is a makers name on there Simon , have a look and if there is put it up.

A sporting way is to sit quietly and pop them with a shotgun....third push, WHACK!! or they are gone.

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I honestly cannot remember the make or where I pirchased the one I sent Ditchie but they will work as Ditchie discovered. However you do need to know how to set them and prepare them. If you don't then Mr Mole and certainly Mrs Mole will drive you to distraction ..... I do think I saved young Ditchie from the mental home.

I doubt there is a makers name on there Simon , have a look and if there is put it up.

A sporting way is to sit quietly and pop them with a shotgun....third push, WHACK!! or they are gone.

i will have a look.............proberly be something like...."ACME Trapomatic...."