Enough to feed the 5000

fatchap

Not being able to get out we reluctantly ordered most of the Christmas food from Tesco's.

Its just been delivered and to say I am seething is the understatement of the decade. The nibbles are ok, pork pies sausage rolls etc but the star of the event ie the "leg of lamb" is a joke. I have seen bigger chicken drumsticks. How that is going to go round Christmas dinner I don't know. Tesco's must have exclusive access to the worlds supply of pygmy lambs. By the time my wife has finished reducing it to a small piece of charcoal along with the pigs in blankets something that she always manages to destroy every year.

On the plus side this covid has removed my sense of taste and smell so its not all bad.

I think Christmas eve I will order a massive Indian takeaway always tastes better the next day as a plan B

Merry Christmas by the way and lets hope 2021 is as far away from 2020 as it can possibly get.

56 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Not being able to get out we reluctantly ordered most of the Christmas food from Tesco's.

Its just been delivered and to say I am seething is the understatement of the decade. The nibbles are ok, pork pies sausage rolls etc but the star of the event ie the "leg of lamb" is a joke. I have seen bigger chicken drumsticks. How that is going to go round Christmas dinner I don't know. Tesco's must have exclusive access to the worlds supply of pygmy lambs. By the time my wife has finished reducing it to a small piece of charcoal along with the pigs in blankets something that she always manages to destroy every year.

On the plus side this covid has removed my sense of taste and smell so its not all bad.

I think Christmas eve I will order a massive Indian takeaway always tastes better the next day as a plan B

Merry Christmas by the way and lets hope 2021 is as far away from 2020 as it can possibly get.

Hi fatchap, I think your last sentiment is what we can all hope for 😊

I've still got one of Teal's leg of lamb in my freezer that you'd be welcome to,,,, if you were closer 😆

Anyway,,,, enjoy it all as best as you can 👍