Browning Realtree Parka.

mr who?

I have for sale a Browning Parka in realtree . Brought in the states a few years ago , size is 3XL but I normally wear a XL or 2XL and it fits me fine.
Really well designed and made, has adjustable cuffs , a detachable hood with built in peak , left hand bellows pocket has a built in shotgun shell holder , the right hand bellows pocket has a rifle ammo , both RF and CF , ammo holder .
This is really really warm , so warm that I've only worn it a handful of times in this country as it just doesn't get cold enough for me to warrant actually going out in it. I've spent most of my time wearing it in the spare room, admiring myself in the mirror, saying "This is so nice" etc....So bearing that in mind , all buttons and zips are of course in perfect working order , no rips or tears , not faded and in 100% new condition, minus tags.
Please feel free to contact me should anyone require any more information or photos etc? Photos can be sent via text, WhatsApp or and a last resort, email. Asking price is just £75 , and this includes recorded postage out to you. Comes from a smoke free home.
Many thanks for reading .
Take care and stay safe guys .
Andy.