Daylight Shrubbery!

NatureBoy

Actual hedge has been stolen in Norfolk! . . . . Norfolk Rural Crime (NRC) reported. . . . Over 5k of newly planted hedge was stolen Aylsham/Brampton way! Bizarre! . . . . Stop beating about the bush fellas who's got it? I would of said ******, but they would take offence. Must be covid blow ins hedging there bets. Or there buddies needing to top up there hedge funds. Either way gota be a job for special branch. But being Xmas even they'l just yule log it, maybe leaf through before getting stumped, instead of getting to the root of the matter.   😉

NB

31 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

On a serious note for a moment, plant theft is more common than you might imagine, during my brief time with the council I worked for the parks dept and newly planted flower beds would get raided as soon as they were put out.

I would imagine a whole hedge would be a prime target 

Completely agree ... 

The other week local to me, a load of saplings were subject to a stakeout.

5k of hedge even at mates rates will still be worth a few quid. Nice little earner for someone just before Christmas.

Theft of garden plants shrubs and ornaments is a big problem.  Costs a fortune to landscape plant and put ornaments in a garden. 

Edited by figgy