COLD SHOOT

DUNKS

On 24/12/2020 at 14:58, TRINITY said:

Been to Thimbleby today. White over with snow and having to get ice off claymate systems. I was chuffing frozen and my fingers were nearly dropping off. However enjoyed every minute. I dont go there that often but today it was the busiest I have ever seen it.

Trinity, have they changed the targets at all? Can not go for a year and targets were always the same. With a new manager I'm hoping they change them around.

On 25/12/2020 at 22:59, figgy said:

Trinity, have they changed the targets at all? Can not go for a year and targets were always the same. With a new manager I'm hoping they change them around.

The stands are in the same locations as they are fixed as you know.ย  They have built a couple of new stands and two or three have more than two targets.ย 

Last time I was up there was before the last lockdown and they have changed just about all the targets. The problem is they all give you the impression they are very simillar due to the physical layout but they do try to make subtle alterations quite often as far as I can see.ย  By the way the new clubhouse is looking good and the ground is definitely on the up. I think you should give it a visit figgy

You been lately Goo1?

Went to spenny with son and nephew, good thing is you don't touch anything, trapper picks the squad cards up and you go round in socially distanced groups.ย 

Decided to shoot five on stands get a bit of variation, like *** hit 1 ex 5 on first stand ๐Ÿ˜‚ ended on 40-50 some tricky targets today.

2 hours ago, figgy said:

You been lately Goo1?

Went to spenny with son and nephew, good thing is you don't touch anything, trapper picks the squad cards up and you go round in socially distanced groups.ย 

Decided to shoot five on stands get a bit of variation, like *** hit 1 ex 5 on first stand ๐Ÿ˜‚ ended on 40-50 some tricky targets today.

Been a couple of times lately couple of new stands have been put and a couple have been changed also fibre only now