Beretta Silver pigeon .410

quentyn

4 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

You won’t be disappointed I’ve got one and there a lovely gun 

30 inch multi choke 

hard to find second hand though 

i have been told that people dont sell them on :) so i am resigned to just buying brand new 

but there is always hope 

I've just been told the only new 'cheap' Beretta 410 available is the Silver Pigeon.

Problem is that it also has an adjustable stock so when you look at the weight, its over 7lb.

The old 691 field model was 1/2lb lighter but no longer available although I did see a couple on Guntrader.

I was quoted £1765 for a new Silber Pigeon.

Steve 

50 minutes ago, Alex1Nat2 said:

I've just been told the only new 'cheap' Beretta 410 available is the Silver Pigeon.

Problem is that it also has an adjustable stock so when you look at the weight, its over 7lb.

The old 691 field model was 1/2lb lighter but no longer available although I did see a couple on Guntrader.

I was quoted £1765 for a new Silber Pigeon.

Steve 

The sporter has adjustable stock but the field version which is still listed on GMK's website doesn't although is only listed as 28"

1 hour ago, NorfolkAYA said:

I know you are after a beretta, but the yildiz is a fab gun in .410 if like you say its "just more messing around". Cracking price to 

ATB

oh dont get me wrong its a fine gun and great for the price but.... if i could get a silver pigeon for 1200 ish then it would be worth pushing the boat out 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/12/2020 at 17:33, Old farrier said:

You won’t be disappointed I’ve got one and there a lovely gun 

30 inch multi choke 

hard to find second hand though 

Glad I spotted this topic as I was about to start a new thread.

I take it you have the sporting version farrier with it being 30 inch. Does it have a manual or auto safety? Also are they a true full sized .410 with full length stock etc... too many .410's are scaled down which I don't like.