Ferguson te20 2.2 bmc engine conversion

Bigstep

Ferguson te20 with 2.2 45hp bmc diesel engine conversion, this tractor has been fully stripped and painted, many New parts including the following 

track rod ends

dash made to allow for longer engine

tyres 

wheels

gauges

wiring loom

seat

Radiator 

Alternator

Water hoses & stainless clamps

Wheel nuts

Chains

Rear fenders

And many more

Log book and v5 

£4000 ono

20201227_133313_copy_1512x1134.jpg

Edited by Bigstep

Hello, what a great post👍 reminds me of my younger days helping on the farm, Excellent work Bigstep 👍

9 minutes ago, islandgun said:

love it.. are you likely to have a similar one in the spring ?

Hello, buy it now as I have not seen one in such good condition and new engine at that price for years, you could drive it home 👍😁

7 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what a great post👍 reminds me of my younger days helping on the farm, Excellent work Bigstep 👍

Hello, buy it now as I have not seen one in such good condition and new engine at that price for years, you could drive it home 👍😁

Sadly I wont have the cash until spring, it has occurred to me to drive one home from England ! perhaps get sponsors for charity..😁

edit.. this ones about 500 miles... nice summer trip

Edited by islandgun

Cracking little tractor. I remember as a teenager when the next door farm took possesion of a new T20 and I used to hang over the gate just wishing.  We had big old Fordsons.  That little tractor is still well capable of doing some odd jobs round a small holding/stables.  Unfortunately I just do not have any spare garage space or I might just be making a visit to Cheshire.  It deserves to be looked after and stored indoors.