Ferral pigeon spikes- where to buy

Doc Holliday

As the title says. I'm looking for recommendations on where to buy. Last year we took our conservatory off and had a single storey extension with a parapet wall. Ruddy ferrals love it and turn it a nice shade of green. I said to Mrs H that I will be putting spikes up the next time I clean it off and so have looked at the Defender 12 Extra wide spikes. The only thing is I am looking at just under £100 for 5m plus a tube of their fixant which seems a little pricy but maybe I'm being a bit of a tight gite (which is the French word for ***, as I'm sure you all know). Thanks in advance. 

37 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

Many thanks for replies. I did look at the burdspikesonline website at the Defender 12 Stainless Steel spikes and, as I said in the original post, I thiught just under £100 for 5 metres worth and a tube of fixing was a tad on the steep side. But then I guess I don't have much choice.

Could you use a strip of say 100mm soffit, a cheap box of screw's and a tube of CT1? 

Edited by Farmboy91
Spelling

4 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

Many thanks for replies. I did look at the burdspikesonline website at the Defender 12 Stainless Steel spikes and, as I said in the original post, I thiught just under £100 for 5 metres worth and a tube of fixing was a tad on the steep side. But then I guess I don't have much choice.

Doc do you not have any friends in the pest control business you could ask? If I was close by I would happily let you have them at trade price. Which I won't tell you what it is when you are buying 500 metres at a time. 

12 hours ago, figgy said:

My father tried the plastic spikes and no good. Had to buy the metal long prong ones in the end.

Perazzishot surely if you get the birds spikes cheap enough, posting 5meters worth won't cost too much for the op.

I don't have any of the D12 in stock, we don't use them that often. Plenty of D8 and D4.