OOPS chemtrails again...

Dave-G

Some of the cause for concern is the massively increasing amounts of lung and breathing issues we hear of these days - and yes there has been a huge population increase. Again i will state I'm not convinced the issue is true but neither do I dismiss it.

Claims have been made about aluminium dust being used that falls to ground after thermal updrafts cease after dark. I'm not a scientist and don't profess to know but its only a fool who totally denies this issue can exist. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+breathing+aluminum+dust+bad%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMjKytofbtAhWVnVwKHXqMBM8Qzmd6BAgREAU&biw=1576&bih=842

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Commercial air travel 60 years ago was a rarity, even 40 years ago it was still a relative rarity.  In that time engine development has also moved on massively where engines have a far greater compression ratio and air/fuel mix so output a load more water vapour than they did even 20 years ago.

So more water vapour equals more sublimation to ice crystals ergo more contrails.  Commercial aircraft also fly higher than they did 60 years ago, temperatures are lower the higher you go therefore the contrails will persist longer and be subject to greater dispersion, ergo spread out fluffy contrails.

I notice that nobody poo pooed this, so clearly it’s far to sensible and factual.

”contrails were shorter in the old days” - this what science is reduced to. I frequently think that we are on the brink of a new dark age.

Just now, Dave-G said:

Some of the cause for concern is the massively increasing amounts of lung and breathing issues we hear of these days - and yes there has been a huge population increase. Again i will state I'm not convinced the issue is true but neither do I dismiss it.

Claims have been made about aluminium dust being used that falls to ground after thermal updrafts cease after dark. I'm not a scientist and don't profess to know but its only a fool who totally denies this issue can exist. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Is+breathing+aluminum+dust+bad%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMjKytofbtAhWVnVwKHXqMBM8Qzmd6BAgREAU&biw=1576&bih=842

There is also a massive growth in surface transport and things like fully carpeted houses, central heating and air conditioning that can all have an impact on lung health.  60 years ago plastics were in their infancy and now we know that micro-plastic pollution is extreme.  One wash of a typical polyester fleece jacket releases a million micro-plastic particles.

Even aluminium use was not nearly as widespread 60 years ago, so it stands to reason there would be greater distribution of aluminium pollution now too.

I agree that being closed minded to anything is foolish, but consider what you are promoting.  A grand conspiracy so large that it happens on a global scale every day in every corner of the world, that would have to include millions if not tens of millions of people, yet there is no evidence of any of it apart from on conspiracy websites.

I don't know quite what happened to see GRR's pratish comment about resin thickener but having used microballons myself for several years while working with fibreglass resin I happen to know it is a seriously lightweight filler that floats quite easily and needs careful handling to avoid breathing in. Its also reflective.

Hopefully I won't see any more of his posts - the block seems to be back in place.

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I don't know quite what happened to see GRR's pratish comment about resin thickener but having used microballons myself for several years while working with fibreglass resin I happen to know it is a seriously lightweight filler that floats quite easily and needs careful handling to avoid breathing in. Its also reflective.

Hopefully I won't see any more of his posts - the block seems to be back in place.

Edited by grrclark
Deleted.

6 minutes ago, grrclark said:

There is also a massive growth in surface transport and things like fully carpeted houses, central heating and air conditioning that can all have an impact on lung health.  60 years ago plastics were in their infancy and now we know that micro-plastic pollution is extreme.  One wash of a typical polyester fleece jacket releases a million micro-plastic particles.

Even aluminium use was not nearly as widespread 60 years ago, so it stands to reason there would be greater distribution of aluminium pollution now too.

I agree that being closed minded to anything is foolish, but consider what you are promoting.  A grand conspiracy so large that it happens on a global scale every day in every corner of the world, that would have to include millions if not tens of millions of people, yet there is no evidence of any of it apart from on conspiracy websites.

I don't know how you came off my ignore list but that post is at lease a sensible one made in good faith so I'll leave you off my ignore list for now.

Edited by Dave-G

40 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I don't know how you came off my ignore list but that post is at lease a sensible one made in good faith so I'll leave you off my ignore list for now.

I find that rather a strange thing to do for someone who claims to be open minded? 🤔 
I think I’m out; I can’t figure out what it is you’re trying to suggest. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

I find that rather a strange thing to do for someone who claims to be open minded? 🤔 
I think I’m out; I can’t figure out what it is you’re trying to suggest. 

He'd made insults on a previous thread, I advised him he'd made my ignore list so I'm surprised he commented in a thread I started.

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I'm open to the claims they are Chemtrails google please: super lightweight dust that is squirted into the engine exhaust stream that will float on rising heat currents until the heat has gone. The material reputedly contains aluminium dust and microballoons plus other stuff that reflects sunlight heat away from earth to help reduce global warming. 

I'm not swearing its true - but I'm not in denial either. I am open minded about the topic and believe there is no smoke without fire.

Someone needs to tell extinction rebellion and the likes, that flying is helping 'climate change' not adding to it.

7 minutes ago, chrisv said:

Google images 

“contrails ww2 dogfight “

Plenty of proof that contrails have stayed long after the plane had gone. 

Or proof that even back then the nazis had access to the super light reflective floaty stuff and were using it so they could fly their bombers above it, but all that the gunners below would see when looking up was their own reflection.

3 hours ago, Jaymo said:

I’m sure Dave only posts these things for a laugh surely??????

Come on Dave, own up 

Bless lol, I admire your tact Jay. :thanks:

There are newspaper articles that confirm this sort of chemical spraying is an aspect that may indeed help to minimise global warming but would need bigger and better aircraft to acheive an ideal result. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7804969/climate-change-greenhouse-gas-aerosols-spray-sky-sunlight/

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/solar-geoengineering-sun-blocking-spray-climate-change-global-warming-harvard-a8817506.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/

I shall remain open to the possibilities that low scale experiments with various chems are and have been going on for a few years within the constraints of our current aircraft and technological capabilities. 

I no longer have access to a video I was shown of reflective, shall we say micro glitter effect material regularly floating in and around someones house reflecting tight beam torchlight at night, so much so that he took a video of it and the same person convincingly showed me reflective dust stuck to patio door glass and his car windscreen, stuck because of the possibly slightly oily exhaust from a jet engine or other chems. I also found it on my windows but have not checked lately as its no big deal to me apart from curiosity.

I don't have the answers and I'm fine with nobody here being open minded enough to consider it might be happening as an experiment. How many know that years ago some people were compelled to watch nuclear explosions? I guess that couldn't happen either, nor could someone have tested biological weapon dispersion rates on us. :hmm:

Edited by Dave-G

Ok Dave, back to your balls. 

How do spheres reflect light? Do they bounce the light like the flat mirror in your bathroom? No, some of it goes off at an angle so as the world rotates the spheres will reflect the light at a different angle some bouncing off into space, some onto earth, so you will see a big shiny cloud up in the sky that isn't the sun, much like when you see the flash of an aircraft's fuselage on a sunny day.

Does that make sense to you Dave?

4 hours ago, henry d said:

Ok Dave, back to your balls. 

How do spheres reflect light? Do they bounce the light like the flat mirror in your bathroom? No, some of it goes off at an angle so as the world rotates the spheres will reflect the light at a different angle some bouncing off into space, some onto earth, so you will see a big shiny cloud up in the sky that isn't the sun, much like when you see the flash of an aircraft's fuselage on a sunny day.

Does that make sense to you Dave?

Good investigative point: glass is reflective, its sphere shape if it remains intact will reflect light probably across some 180 degrees back towards the source of light in general, so reflected back into/across some of the outer stratosphere in my mind. Bear in mind they are only one of the chems being used that I referred to because I am aware of some their properties.

They are miniature extremely lightweight whiteish glass spheres that will reflect light as a non design bi-product.

DERAIL: As it happens I used to mix them primarily as a filler sealer, but also occasionally place a blob near the leading edge tip and part way along the length of RC rotor blades, next to red LED's that were attached to the lead counterbalance weight in their leading edges that corrected their center of gravity - further corrected with the weight of nimH batteries in the leading edge blade root ahead of their pivot point. 

As such a small blob of the white-ish filler was used the LED's caused the white mixture to glow red when they were powered up much as fog or snow reflects light back into a drivers eyes as he drives with his lights on at night - If you do any laming another example being the IR reflection from fog we cant see through when using torches to lamp. Trivia: as it happens I called them laserBlades, when they were spinning in a night sky the well defined tight twin red circles they formed were quite a novelty of RC helicopter nitefly meetings. It should be noted the red lit microballoon 'cloud' stopped light from penetrating further along the entire leading edge, and in fact the entire rotor blade surface area. It was so long ago I can't find any photos - if I do I'll post one.

Getting back to your globe where the sun has moved along. Remember I'd supposed thermal updrafts kept them afloat, several hours later the sun would be getting towards the other side of the world:  the thermal updraft reduced allowing the chems to fall to earth - which is why so many (conspirators?) are so concerned about what those chems do to not only our respiratory health but also falls on our waterways, plants, animals yada yada.

I'm sure the other chems in the apparent claims can be found via Google but I have no knowledge of what they might do - apart from the aluminium dust - which is poisonous.  

That big shiny cloud lit from an obtuse angle would be the haze that the chems have formed into as a result of wind breaking the trails up. 

... allegedly.

These images will be of little interest to anyone - but allow me a brief moment of showing an ability I was proud of.

laserblade.jpg

Picture_2.jpg

Edited by Dave-G

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Bear in mind they are only one of the chems being used that I referred to because I am aware of some their properties.

They are miniature extremely lightweight whiteish glass spheres that will reflect light as a non design bi-product.

You then need to ask, why you believe the spheres are that colour, that material or whether you are just using something you know of and the reason why anyone would want to do such a thing, what would be the purpose especially since there are so many people who seem to know about it.

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I'd supposed thermal updrafts kept them afloat, several hours later the sun would be getting towards the other side of the world:  the thermal updraft reduced allowing the chems to fall to earth - which is why so many (conspirators?) are so concerned about what those chems do to not only our respiratory health but also falls on our waterways, plants, animals yada yada.

Why should they fall? Remember how long volcanic ash stayed in the air after being ejected and how long before people could fly again or the red Saharan sand and dust we get in the UK occasionally.

I think it is time to step away from the idea of a variety of different stuff being sprayed into atmosphere for different reasons, as no two conspirators seem to have the same story just a vague idea that someone is doing something and must be stopped, but when looked at logical and scientifically it is not something nefarious going on.