OOPS chemtrails again...

Dave-G

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh, I think I look rather good in that photo.

I see it’s not the signed one that you keep by your bed, but that’s ok- I know you have plenty more.

What Ditchie and I have is ‘Special’. After all, who couldn’t love someone who threatens to blow them out of the sky on their Approach into NWI 

On 02/01/2021 at 13:22, Jaymo said:

Gosh, I think I look rather good in that photo.

I see it’s not the signed one that you keep by your bed, but that’s ok- I know you have plenty more.

What Ditchie and I have is ‘Special’. After all, who couldn’t love someone who threatens to blow them out of the sky on their Approach into NWI 

Tightchoke dosnt have "a furry".............thats what makes things special:lol:

On 31/12/2020 at 08:57, henry d said:

Ok Dave, back to your balls. 

How do spheres reflect light? Do they bounce the light like the flat mirror in your bathroom? No, some of it goes off at an angle so as the world rotates the spheres will reflect the light at a different angle some bouncing off into space, some onto earth, so you will see a big shiny cloud up in the sky that isn't the sun, much like when you see the flash of an aircraft's fuselage on a sunny day.

Does that make sense to you Dave?

The have reeaaally tiny little parachutes to make sure they stay the right way up!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist it 😂 

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Strangely enough I photographed these a short while ago, @DaveG what are your thoughts? 

IMG_20210107_133742641.jpg.0188fabe3041ec57b22fa0711a39fc96.jpg

'tis but a wisp of cloud. If I happen to spot something of interest on the rare occasion I let myself venture outdoors in this cold to gaze skywards I'll let you know. :-)

3 hours ago, henry d said:

No it was an aircraft, the trail stayed just about in place until lower cloud crept in from the east.

That'll be with the benefit of seeing it occur and spread of course.

Had I seen more of it my answer would likely have been different.

8 hours ago, Dave-G said:

That'll be with the benefit of seeing it occur and spread of course.

Had I seen more of it my answer would likely have been different.

Absolutely Dave, and that is the core of it. The aircraft went by and although there was a constant trail the only part that didn't dissipate was what I photographed, it didn't move much as far as I could see but the clouds lower down came from the south and obscured it. One of my friends would have had a whole different idea even if he saw it all due to his buy-in to all things conspiracy.