Arise ..Sir Lewis Hamilton

ditchman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Russell showed Lewis has the best car when he led the grand Prix untill Merc legged him.

No doubt if Lewis got a knighthood he'd turn into a BLM publicity stunt, bending his knee and doing his BLM thing.

If he did, I'd hope the put him in the tower for a while to reflect.

4 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Sit back down, Lewis Hamilton. I'm so bored of his self publicity. I'm bored of his virtue signalling and his fad causes and his appalling hypocrisy! 

He's done very well at driving the best car on the circuit for the last few years, I just wish there was more to bagging a knighthood than that!

Couldn’t agree more , hypocritical racist if ever there was one 

8 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Sit back down, Lewis Hamilton. I'm so bored of his self publicity. I'm bored of his virtue signalling and his fad causes and his appalling hypocrisy! 

He's done very well at driving the best car on the circuit for the last few years, I just wish there was more to bagging a knighthood than that!

Doesn't even live here. 

Whole system is a joke. 

Whether it’s the car or not it remains he is statistically the greatest F1 driver of all time - what more do you need to earn a knighthood? Andy Murray got his for winning Wimbledon, Kelly Holmes, Steve Redgrave, the list goes on. Be the best in your sport and get recognised for it.

regardless of his political stance I think he surely deserves it.

Well I for one think it is not before time. You may not agree with his BLM stuff but he is an incredible driver and yes he drives an incredible car, but before he joined Mercedes when I first saw his driving I knew he was going to be a World Champion. Now seven times! Just give credit where credit is due. Well done Sir Lewis 👏

Edited by Fisheruk

17 minutes ago, The Mighty Prawn said:

Whether it’s the car or not it remains he is statistically the greatest F1 driver of all time - what more do you need to earn a knighthood? Andy Murray got his for winning Wimbledon, Kelly Holmes, Steve Redgrave, the list goes on. Be the best in your sport and get recognised for it.

regardless of his political stance I think he surely deserves it.

Nothing to do with politics. It is awarded for major contributions to the country. In which he doesn't live or contribute in any way. As with others who are given the awards making huge amounts of money and avoiding any payments they can and claim everything going.