Nice wood lightweight game 12b

ashtons99

I can recommend a Winchester lightweight game 3 inch chamber handle like a dream ,a lot for sale on gun trader I have had several they are super reliable just look for a lightly used original one with multi chokes ,I had one steel proof tested years ago when steel first came out never bothered with the next few I bought. A nice super grade would have nice wood and engraving .

Made for the job don't listen to all the rubbish about getting spares I never had a problem in 30 years.

Hi Have a mint Miroku 7000 grade 3 game gun ,with a full set of chokes ,28 inch .

Little used from new ,all original wood work 14 1/2 inch LOP  ,still tight to close ,matching numbers ,made early eighties .

Has literature supplied when new , Miroku choke box ,key ,etc .

weighs almost exactly 7 lbs ,cast right .Quality made gun 

Let me know if you want photographs .

Gary (Newark)

Edited by Arielvb
Addition of area And spelling mistake

16 hours ago, saracen32 said:

Near mint condition 26" Beretta 687 2 Deep embossed engraving multi choke 6 mm  rib auto safe game gun, Very nice straight stock cased with every thing that came with it when new. A very fast light weight gun £1,250

SAM_2280.JPG

SAM_2278.JPG

SAM_2282.JPG

This for sale?

Once lockdown over may be interested in this

Did it have sling swivels fitted?

Guys I’m going to put this on hold given the present situation we are in. I’ve had a couple of nice guns offered but can’t really justify any sort of travel to view with the restraints in place 

I thank you for taking time to reply 

Anthony