Nice wood lightweight game 12b

I can recommend a Winchester lightweight game 3 inch chamber handle like a dream ,a lot for sale on gun trader I have had several they are super reliable just look for a lightly used original one with multi chokes ,I had one steel proof tested years ago when steel first came out never bothered with the next few I bought. A nice super grade would have nice wood and engraving .

Made for the job don't listen to all the rubbish about getting spares I never had a problem in 30 years.

18 hours ago, Old farrier said:

That’s helpful 😊

anything in particular that you looking for 

price range may help 

im looking up to £1500 ish, currently I have Winchester, Browning and beretta so that sort of thing 

16 minutes ago, ashtons99 said:

If it’s nice wood you’re after you maybe have to up your budget 

maybe a mirouke out there with nice wood but if you’re looking for a lighter gun maybe a sp110 I’m sure something will turn up 👍

Near mint condition 26" Beretta 687 2 Deep embossed engraving multi choke 6 mm  rib auto safe game gun, Very nice straight stock cased with every thing that came with it when new. A very fast light weight gun £1,250

SAM_2280.JPG

SAM_2278.JPG

SAM_2282.JPG

Edited by saracen32

Hi Have a mint Miroku 7000 grade 3 game gun ,with a full set of chokes ,28 inch .

Little used from new ,all original wood work 14 1/2 inch LOP  ,still tight to close ,matching numbers ,made early eighties .

Has literature supplied when new , Miroku choke box ,key ,etc .

weighs almost exactly 7 lbs ,cast right .Quality made gun 

Let me know if you want photographs .

Gary (Newark)

Edited by Arielvb
Addition of area And spelling mistake
16 hours ago, saracen32 said:

Near mint condition 26" Beretta 687 2 Deep embossed engraving multi choke 6 mm  rib auto safe game gun, Very nice straight stock cased with every thing that came with it when new. A very fast light weight gun £1,250

SAM_2280.JPG

SAM_2278.JPG

SAM_2282.JPG

This for sale?

Once lockdown over may be interested in this

Did it have sling swivels fitted?

9 hours ago, general grievous said:

This fixed choke 687 owes me £740 if you are interested. Kickeez fitted and a really nice vacant gold oval. Also comes with a beretta case.

Regards

GG

8D36977B-50CD-48B8-9DF6-A6479A9BFC6D.jpeg

I have dropped you a PM

Guys I’m going to put this on hold given the present situation we are in. I’ve had a couple of nice guns offered but can’t really justify any sort of travel to view with the restraints in place 

I thank you for taking time to reply 

Anthony