BBC

landyboy

Did I just here right ? The bbc congratulated the black. Asian and ethnic communities in the nhs which I do too as they doo a great job ! Biut never mentioned white nurses which make up our majority of nhs staff ! I’m not racist in the slightest bit that’s a huge kick in the nads 

11 hours ago, landyboy said:

Did I just here right ? The bbc congratulated the black. Asian and ethnic communities in the nhs which I do too as they doo a great job ! Biut never mentioned white nurses which make up our majority of nhs staff ! I’m not racist in the slightest bit that’s a huge kick in the nads 

Can't find anything on the website, was this the news broadcast?

11 hours ago, landyboy said:

If that's correct it's discraceful, nothing short of racism. 

21 hours ago, landyboy said:

Where did you hear that ? I can't find anything on it.

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I will admit to being confused. i thought they were left wing loonies.

Just now, GingerCat said:

Overtons window but when it's so far to the left everything seems right. Bit like team America when everything is east of America, even when its not. They can't see that though as its not acceptable to them and just keep staring all the same. When you make a point they dont like or can't argue your a nazi or fascist or whatever it is at the time.  Hence calls of boris the nazi and so forth even when he's probably more central than Blair. That way corbyn and his far perhaps extreme left backers think they are just left of centre which is worrying. I can see the current labour lasting long before momentum kick him out. 

Not sure how I quoted myself but hey ho. 

Edited by GingerCat

30 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Yep it may do but it is still a damned long walk before we get anywhere near balance.

28 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I will admit to being confused. i thought they were left wing loonies.

:lol: Depends where you are standing to start with.

Happy new year chaps. :drinks:Looking fwd to our jousting in 2021.