BBC

landyboy

The BBC is also a disgrace and that's why i do not pay the license fee. I wrote them a letter and hammered them on Chris Packham and a few others and their attitudes. They sent me a nice letter back and said i do not need to pay the fee. As my dish is not receiving and i stream

4 minutes ago, sabel25 said:

The BBC is also a disgrace and that's why i do not pay the license fee. I wrote them a letter and hammered them on Chris Packham and a few others and their attitudes. They sent me a nice letter back and said i do not need to pay the fee. As my dish is not receiving and i stream

I ditched the BBC license around May last year as it was just pure dross.

My father passed away recently and I had to go through all his finances and cancel things etc, pretty much every company I dealt with were very courteous due to the nature of the calls with the exception of... that's right TV Licensing who even after I'd explained why I was cancelling his license went on to tell me that it was an offence for anyone to watch TV in his house and it would be beneficial to start a new license in the name of someone else in the household... he lived alone!

4 minutes ago, Deker said:

I ditched the BBC license around May last year as it was just pure dross.

My father passed away recently and I had to go through all his finances and cancel things etc, pretty much every company I dealt with were very courteous due to the nature of the calls with the exception of... that's right TV Licensing who even after I'd explained why I was cancelling his license went on to tell me that it was an offence for anyone to watch TV in his house and it would be beneficial to start a new license in the name of someone else in the household... he lived alone!

I can understand as they sent me loads of threats of fines. But best just to fire back at them. Funny it was last May for me when due So will be interesting what they send this year. They have NO power to enter your house