Pattermaster chokes

Realale

Hello, seems to be more popular in the USA for wildfowling at longer ranges, there are previous posts on here so maybe worth a search, before all these screw in chokes we just used a full choke and 5 shot with equivalent to 32g cartridge for crows, even 28g 7.5s will do to 40 yards with full choke, sometimes it's not about distance but a good pattern 

I have a code black duck in my browning A5 and use it for everything, geese, ducks, crows, Pidgeon, game, snipe and even clays,  and shoot TSS, heavy shot, steel & lead through it 

never think about changing it out for another choke size and I do ok with it in all the above 

3 hours ago, fandango said:

I have a code black duck in my browning A5 and use it for everything, geese, ducks, crows, Pidgeon, game, snipe and even clays,  and shoot TSS, heavy shot, steel & lead through it 

never think about changing it out for another choke size and I do ok with it in all the above 

How does it fare with fibre wads? Is it about the same as a full choke pattern wise? 

3 hours ago, Realale said:

How does it fare with fibre wads? Is it about the same as a full choke pattern wise? 

To tell you the truth I haven’t patterned it with fibre wads, I pattern test all my home loads for fowling etc but these are plastic wads,,, maybe I should but as it seems to work ok for me in factory fibre I have never bothered