Question for Drone flyers

countryman

I have just acquired my first Drone a Holy stone HS720E, my question is do I need to register this some where, I was told that it is light enough to not have to or take any sort of test to fly it, I used to fly 600 nitro Helicopters in the past that were much bigger than this and you did not have register them at the time. I don’t want to be on the wrong side of law with it though.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, countryman said:

I have just acquired my first Drone a Holy stone HS720E, my question is do I need to register this some where, I was told that it is light enough to not have to or take any sort of test to fly it, I used to fly 600 nitro Helicopters in the past that were much bigger than this and you did not have register them at the time. I don’t want to be on the wrong side of law with it though.

Thanks.

If you were a member of runryder forum they probably have a quadcopter section you could ask on - not been there for years though.

I just looked, there is an FPV racing section so fill yer boots.

Edited by Dave-G

This was one of my more spectacular crashes, practising 'nose in' really did get to be a nose in lol.

The G-ranger stand back scale fuselage was something I made and sold along with composite blades and a few other aftermarket upgrade parts over 20 years ago.

picture_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

This was one of my more spectacular crashes, practising 'nose in' really did get to be a nose in lol.

The G-ranger stand back scale fuselage was something I made and sold along with composite blades and a few other aftermarket upgrade parts over 20 years ago.

picture_1.jpg

Nice one, One of my best crashes was when I first started doing loops with not enough height, not only did it enter the ground like yours it then beat it self up on the ground as well. When I got home with the bits it got even worse when the wife saw it.