steve_b_wales

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

So you guys have 500 and you want to post that I have 2 !  and I don’t know what sex they were ! Talk about feeling inadequate ! 

fingers crossed plan to keep on patrol as high hopes for a set of woodpeckers nesting up and getting a brood of young ones to fledge

atb Agriv8

Keep whacking those tree rats. Since our wood became squirrel free we never had a fledge of woodpeckers , now we have three pairs.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Keep whacking those tree rats. Since our wood became squirrel free we never had a fledge of woodpeckers , now we have three pairs.

Will do I was sat with 12 bore the other  evening it was warm and was watching for a squirrel as seen them run this particular route and watching the  sun setting over the valley edge in gods own country i was almost nodding of as the woodpecker was doing his stuff. Times like that you realise going home empty handed quarry wise ain’t the end of the world.

I fond the male I think  a day or two later  I think he is pecking for a mate visited several trees around one with a nest hole. 

couple more dreys were found on my wander so will take some old cartridges down next time and make sure !

atb Agriv8