• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Sciurus said:

@Goldfish  Very impressive!👍

Cheers 🍻 Im just very lucky to have hundreds of acres of woodland to shoot, am employed to control vermin and deer and have a very understanding wife 😁

Edited by Goldfish

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I stalked there with Andy Pattmore and Henry 30 years ago.  Had some great times.

I was in the pheasant syndicate north east of there for a couple of years until my old legs couldn't do the walking.

LOvely area.

Keep up the good work.

I did my first shooting on Henry's farm back in the early 80s may he rest in peace. As for Andy Im out shooting with him most weeks and have just returned from a stalk this morning. What a small world!

Well a red letter morning.  Decided to visit a flip top I had not been too for three weeks. It is only a small one and was about half empty so was not expecting much but the pheasant feeder nearby had been filled for the first time this season.

Got settled and the fun started.  Shot six in the hour BUT also got two calls from my Forest Ranger (part time wife) to say we had two in traps in our wood which needed sorting SOOOOOO!!!  just eight to book in.

Total squirrels shot so far by me this year, since relocating the bird feeder in range of my office window is 8

Total now 3232. Also have a vid on my phone of a young buzzard swooping down & mantling over one I shot off the feeder. May have to upload it if anyone is interested.

Dan