How many Grey Squirrels killed in 2021

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, not many around my area so had to travel to Linconshire and nine more came out to play. I could maybe have gone double figures but the strong extremely cold wind made them very reticent to stand still for long.  Drove back across just north of Leicester into a storm the likes of which had you benn in North Texas or Oklahoma you would have been running for the tornado shelter.

Having undertaken a week’s trapping in a wood sharing the checking with six friends we have cleared another 14 greys. The traps have now been moved to a  new patch of wood and pre-baited, we’ll see how many we get in this new area.

On 10/04/2021 at 08:06, Walker570 said:

I know the feeling

I have not seen one in the woods for weeks now.  Traps nil , no peanuts going from the feeders, and nothing but little birds on the camera's . 

I'm getting bored 🤔

On 10/04/2021 at 07:59, Fisheruk said:

Having undertaken a week’s trapping in a wood sharing the checking with six friends we have cleared another 14 greys. The traps have now been moved to a  new patch of wood and pre-baited, we’ll see how many we get in this new area.

You only added 4 not 14?

On 10/04/2021 at 07:59, Fisheruk said:

Corrected running total, sorry folks for my mistake.