Buzzards

walshie

Awesome pictures walshie, I was just showing my six year old daughter as she loves birds of prey and the outdoors etc (she said you’re nice for feeding them 👍🏻🤣) she also noticed the set of eyes in the background of the last picture (which I completely missed)  thanks for posting 👍🏻

Edited by Spr1985

32 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Brilliant pictures, will have to look into this trail cam mullarky.. cheers

edit.... What model is it please ?

Even a cheap model is great for seeing things that go on when your not around,  but these pictures are good.

1 hour ago, Spr1985 said:

she also noticed the set of eyes in the background of the last picture (which I completely missed)  thanks for posting 👍🏻

Well spotted 

1 hour ago, Spr1985 said:

Awesome pictures walshie, I was just showing my six year old daughter as she loves birds of prey and the outdoors etc (she said you’re nice for feeding them 👍🏻🤣) she also noticed the set of eyes in the background of the last picture (which I completely missed)  thanks for posting 👍🏻

Yes I am nice. :yes: Tell her well spotted on the eyes

I have three CamPark cameras and they have served me well and not expensive. Very good as a start up but be warned they grow on you.  I have made some 1/4inch diamter metal stakes which just crew in the holes provided and that way you can put the cameras anywhere you please, no need to strap them to trees or posts.  Not wishing to grab Walshies thread but this is from a £55 CamPark, bear in mind the fox is moving hence the bouncy eyes.

214.JPG

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I have three CamPark cameras and they have served me well and not expensive. Very good as a start up but be warned they grow on you.  I have made some 1/4inch diamter metal stakes which just crew in the holes provided and that way you can put the cameras anywhere you please, no need to strap them to trees or posts.  Not wishing to grab Walshies thread but this is from a £55 CamPark, bear in mind the fox is moving hence the bouncy eyes.

214.JPG

Nice clear pic.

I bought a 3/8"BSF to 1/4"-20 male to male adapter and screw mine onto a fishing bankstick. 

Edited by walshie

1 hour ago, GREENGRASS said:

Tidy pictures did you get anything else from the other captures. Any single Buzzards landing front on would be nice 🤞

Nice location Mooching or permission.

GG 😉

No, mostly pics of the buzzards sitting eating and a lot of the daytime fox.

It's in my field.