Pringles ???.

samboy

On 02/01/2021 at 19:08, CaptC said:

I was at at a shoot lunch once when someone mentioned Pringles and disappeared to his car coming back with a tube of Pringles - "Watch this" he said taking a lighter from his pocket and lighting the corner of a Pringle. Within seconds it was alight giving of the most pungent acrid smoke. I have never eaten one since!

Try that with Doritos - They are a genuine firelighter!!

Pringles have got me through an awful lot of festival munchie attacks - I'm forever grateful

Pringles never crunch like they do in the adverts.  Texas BBQ is the only one with any flavour. 

If we are talking crisps then Tayto's Cheese and Onion. The Southern Ireland ones not the Northern Ireland ones. Closely followed by Golden Wonder Spring onion Flavour. Owned by Tayto's as well/

2 hours ago, fatchap said:

Pringles never crunch like they do in the adverts.  Texas BBQ is the only one with any flavour. 

If we are talking crisps then Tayto's Cheese and Onion. The Southern Ireland ones not the Northern Ireland ones. Closely followed by Golden Wonder Spring onion Flavour. Owned by Tayto's as well/

The best ones i like are Seabrooks cheese and onion, the crinkle ones.

On 07/01/2021 at 14:09, fatchap said:

Just tried these Tayto,s today the yellow pack ones. All i can say is the Seabrook ones are kicked into touch, the Tayto,s  are brilliant!

8 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Just tried these Tayto,s today the yellow pack ones. All i can say is the Seabrook ones are kicked into touch, the Tayto,s  are brilliant!

Which ones you get the NI ones or the Dublin? Same company but I think the Dublin ones taste better than the NI ones.

just partaking of a treble Aldi whisky...not bad but not as good as Morrisons Glen Stag and a few Walkers Punchy Paprika  to help it down....

All these excellent expensive single malts are fine but they are sipping whiskys.  Glen Stag is a drinking whisky.

Edited by Walker570

28 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

just partaking of a treble Aldi whisky...not bad but not as good as Morrisons Glen Stag and a few Walkers Punchy Paprika  to help it down....

All these excellent expensive single malts are fine but they are sipping whiskys.  Glen Stag is a drinking whisky.

Sent Carstairs to the wine cellar over two hours ago for a 1971 Chateau Margaux to go with my crisp sandwich. Getting a bit concerned now he has been quite sometime. The wine cellar is below the East Wing which is only a twenty minute walk.