Supermarket ads

ShootingEgg

An ‘ethical butcher’ popped up on an Instagram feed some time ago, and all seemed well until someone asked her what she was actually butchering. She didn’t reply and wasn’t seen again. 
I have no idea if it’s the same one. 

Edited by Scully
Missed a word out!

14 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

Have seen this on Instagram, got alot of support and alot of hate. I think the thing we need is to be honest about where the food comes from. If then people still buy food that has done thousands of food miles then its up to them and their arguments are void. I know that i have been buying local since march. And my meat is either hunted or sourced from friends farms, of course I buy some from shops but try to keep it British or local farm shops. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

An ‘ethical butcher’ popped up on an Instagram feed some time ago, and all seemed well until someone asked her what she was actually butchering. She didn’t reply and wasn’t seen again. 
I have no idea if it’s the same one. 

Looks like quite a slick marketing operation if you check out the website.  Eye watering prices though.