mens seiko dress watch

dr lecter

12 hours ago, dr lecter said:

🤣    saving up for a omega  !!!

Why waste money half way and then loose half of that in devaluation?

Buy a Rolex or Grand Seiko and, if ever necessary, you'll get your money back (and, buy the model in demand), probably more than you paid.

Edited by Eyefor

10 minutes ago, Eyefor said:

Why waste money half way and then loose half of that in devaluation?

Buy a Rolex or Grand Seiko and, if ever necessary, you'll get your money back (and, buy the model in demand), probably more than you paid.

Omega are one of the most prestigious watch brands around. My last Omega had increased in value when I part exchanged it. I have had Rolex etc. But always go back to Omega. The one I have at the moment I have had for about 4 or 5 years. Omega Ocean Planet. When I want to change it I will look at watch finder find something I like px my old one.  

1 hour ago, rimfire4969 said:

Omega are one of the most prestigious watch brands around. My last Omega had increased in value when I part exchanged it. I have had Rolex etc. But always go back to Omega. The one I have at the moment I have had for about 4 or 5 years. Omega Ocean Planet. When I want to change it I will look at watch finder find something I like px my old one.  

It would be a sad world if we all liked the same things?

5 hours ago, rimfire4969 said:

i agree love omega     and tudor  great watches too     in fact looking at the entry level tudor 1926  💥💥

• 2 weeks later...