Pics of your cars.

Dr_Scholl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old car that got written off in the floods :lol: (Oh and this was my ''boy racer'' phase, I'm past that now! and I'm not a chav either, just wanted my car to be different!! <_< )

Its a 2.2 Honda Prelude Vtec. Mostly bodywork but a nice sound install and a few engine mods but nothing drastic:

DSC00036.jpg

mylude.jpg

I have now got a Audi A3 (04 plate) 2.0l Tdi, but no pictures yet. Haven't had it that long (I love this car SOOOO much more than the Prelude, its sooo nice and smooth/quiet to drive! ;) )

Cyber!

You should of stuck with the Prelude!

Do you say that because you like the Prelude, or because you don't like the Audi A3's!?! lol

Not so keen on how the Prelude was kitted! You can get some much better and nastier looking kits from Mugen! (£££££ though).

I'm just a lover of all things Honda!

Cyber!

You should of stuck with the Prelude!

Do you say that because you like the Prelude, or because you don't like the Audi A3's!?! lol

Not so keen on how the Prelude was kitted! You can get some much better and nastier looking kits from Mugen! (£££££ though).

I'm just a lover of all things Honda!

I wasn't too keen on the mugen kits though and I can GUARANTEE that no kit from mugen or any other supplier is more expensive than the kit I had on the Prelude. It is a Cyber Motorsports Predator kit and the company (Cyber Motorsports in New Zealand) only made 2 of these kits (me being one of the owners). I think it was a 18piece kit and I payed £4800 including the shipping from New Zealand <_<:lol:;)