Pics of your cars.

Dr_Scholl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my project car , looks like a nomal 1992 Pug 205 GTI but under the lid you will find a nice MI16 engine with R1 Carbs this is just touching 190BHP but still needs setting up on a rolling road

26401tr9.jpg

2eb61zf9.jpg

Was it a bitch to fit roadkill and how many modifications did you need to make?

I need to about ECU, Clutch/gearbox and if you have thought about a turbo where would the intercooler fit.

Cheers :welcomeani:

LB

heres mine ................... not :welcomeani:

What is it with the Irish boys and the pictures of rally cars John?, maybe you can explain?

the hilux pickup is mine the sj is me brothers both are used for shooting and offroading along with me other halfs shogun (which we use most of the time when out shooting)

lee :yes:

heres mine ................... not :yes:

What is it with the Irish boys and the pictures of rally cars John?, maybe you can explain?

the hilux pickup is mine the sj is me brothers both are used for shooting and offroading along with me other halfs shogun (which we use most of the time when out shooting)

nice :welcomeani:

mrs stuartp is full of surprises, believe it or not, that is just about her most favourite vehicle :welcomeani:

The old shape Renault 5 Turbo (as in th James Bond film) comes a close second.

Blimey your neighbours must be well chuffed.

All that's missing from that photo is a caravan with no wheels up on bricks and a couple of dead car batterys kicking around :welcomeani:

lol

the pics were taken at work however up untill last week i had a truckman top in me front garden bein used as a skip.......me brother has the old batteries at his........must get them back this pikie training says there a requirement

heres a better shot