Harkila, a great service

ilovemyheckler

I found them to be excellent when it came to service and customer care , unfortunately  the boots I bought from them leaked after a week or so and even though  they replaced them within a few days the boots where never up to the job, worn four or five days a week they were in tatters at a year old ..now if the boots had matched their customer care standards they would have had a customer for life ..

21 minutes ago, moose man said:

I found them to be excellent when it came to service and customer care , unfortunately  the boots I bought from them leaked after a week or so and even though  they replaced them within a few days the boots where never up to the job, worn four or five days a week they were in tatters at a year old ..now if the boots had matched their customer care standards they would have had a customer for life ..

I have a pair of their boots that are gtx lined but let water in within minutes. But are comfy and hardly used so now they are my summer boots. 

Other products I have are very good. 

4 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

I have a pair of their boots that are gtx lined but let water in within minutes. But are comfy and hardly used so now they are my summer boots. 

Other products I have are very good. 

I think from memory the boots I had were the gtx ones , they were comfortable buts it’s a damning  indictment when a boot designed for the rigours of a wet cold British winter get demoted to summer only use , incidentally the same thing happened to the first pair I had after the firm I bought them off never ever collected them , I gave them to a pal of mine who used them as summer walking boots ...Their stalking trousers are top class and  provided several years of good service after suffering some really abusive treatment , I actually bought the boots on the back of the the good quality and service  of the trousers ..had it been the other way round I wouldn’t have bought anything badged Harkila ..

Edited by moose man