Pigeon shooting related items for sale.

JDog

I hope that I have been on the forum long enough to qualify for posting on the 'for sale' section. Listed are a few items which I will no longer use and which may be useful for others. Postage is extra to the sale price or collection from LN8 6DR.

1. Brattonsound break down shotgun cabinet. Internal measurements, height 790mm, width 225mm, depth 210mm. This cabinet will take three sxs or o/u guns and comes with two keys. £40 plus postage or collection.

2. Bergara swivelling shooting seat. Used but in perfect working order. £40 plus postage or collection.

3. Two Pinewood rotaries. These are quite old but as I write they are in working order though both do need tightening up with an Allen key occasionally. They both come with 1.2m long arms, screw in legs for stability but no dead bird cradles. £35 each plus postage or collection.

image.png

Bergara seat 1.jpg

Bergara seat 2 (2).jpg

Rotary 1 (2).jpg

Rotary 2 (2).jpg

Gentlemen,

The gun safe and Bergara seat are sold and paid for.

The two rotaries are still available. I had a quote from the PO of £17.50 for delivering the two together to mainland UK. I would imagine that individually the postage cost is likely to be half that.

On 17/01/2021 at 09:48, Ultraxs said:

Fantastic could I purchase it. 

I am sorry that I missed your post but the rotary has been sold.

All of the items listed have been sold and paid for. I hope that they are all useful to their purchasers.

9 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

JDog,

I have a passion for old boxes and am intrigued as to what the box in your photos contains. :hmm:

Sorry to be a nosy so and so.

Many thanks,

OB

You will be disappointed to hear that I made it myself as a teenager and it has held my gun cleaning kit for over fifty years.

2 hours ago, JDog said:

You will be disappointed to hear that I made it myself as a teenager and it has held my gun cleaning kit for over fifty years.

Not disappointed at all.

That is something to be cherished and to be proud of.

Many thanks for your reply.

OB