Democracy

The Heron

44 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

..and now we have reports and photographs of Antifa supporters infiltrating the Trump supporters and causing the damage and probably responsible for the pipe bomb. Now I wonder who sent them in to blacken what where peaceful protesters. Hmmmmmm???? 

Unfortunately for the Antifa garbage they got photographed and those photographs have been compared alongside shots of them with Antifa logos.

reports and photographs from who?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Easily checked out on youtube.

All i needed to know.

I can also establish that Hitler didn’t kill himself and lives in south America, Elvis is alive and well on the moon, every David Icke theory ever and a multitude of just about anything else I can imagine.

I also saw a clip of the world’s largest 48 engined plane on there too!

3 minutes ago, grrclark said:

All i needed to know.

I can also establish that Hitler didn’t kill himself and lives in south America, Elvis is alive and well on the moon, every David Icke theory ever and a multitude of just about anything else I can imagine.

You forgot Lord Lucan riding Shergar!:w00t:

1 minute ago, grrclark said:

All i needed to know.

😂😂

I'm waiting for the proof that Nancy Pelosi's using Megalodon to target Trump voters in Florida. It'll be there, somewhere

Does evidence submitted to court still get scrutinised to the stringent extent of expert fact-checking and peer-review that videos go through before that fine bastion of editorial standards YouTube before they will even consider to allow for upload? 

Edited by WalkedUp

5 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Does evidence submitted to court still get scrutinised to the stringent extent of expert fact-checking and peer-review that videos go through before that fine bastion of editorial standards YouTube before they will even consider to allow for upload? 

Apparently 62 court cases in the US dismissed against a far lower standard of evidential review.

9 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

😂😂

I'm waiting for the proof that Nancy Pelosi's using Megalodon to target Trump voters in Florida. It'll be there, somewhere

You just know it will be 😂

12 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You forgot Lord Lucan riding Shergar!:w00t:

I reckon there is probably someone claiming a story of me riding Lord Lucan whilst he rides Shergar on there too. However, if there’s not give me 30 mins and there soon will be ;) 

2 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Have you any evidence of it? it'd be useful to see and not just 'they' on the internet. it seems right now you're just happy to accept it because it's targeting the left, regardless of whether it's actually true

And you're happy to accept 2 lefty Internet sites fact checking?? 

Don't you find that a little hypocritical? 

It's like when anyone uses 'fact checking' sites to 'prove' a point! 

FWIW I don't believe Mr horns is antifa, but the point remains. 

Very little media these days is unbiased, and precious little again can be relied upon to be 'factual' 

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

And you're happy to accept 2 lefty Internet sites fact checking?? 

Don't you find that a little hypocritical? 

It's like when anyone uses 'fact checking' sites to 'prove' a point! 

FWIW I don't believe Mr horns is antifa, but the point remains. 

Very little media these days is unbiased, and precious little again can be relied upon to be 'factual' 

You know why I'm happy to accept it IN THIS CASE? because they tracked down the very bloke in question and showed his twitter feed, his facebook page and photos of him at other pro-Trump rallies, dressed in the same garb and cite him for wearing it 'to stand out'. It's not hypocritical, because I then went and checked out what Politifact said for myself to see if it stacked up. It does. I don't blindly accept their veracity just because I found them on the internet! However you follow the trail, you end up with  Q Shaman/Jake Angeli/AlphaMale being well and truly nailed to the Trump bandwagon.

The question isn't 'are Politifact reliable?', it's 'is the evidence they're bringing credible?'. In this case, yes.

Compare that to what? An easily found video that Walker570 can't/won't provide? 

Of course Politifact and their ilk have an agenda. They claim to be non-partisan, but they do have a record of grading Republicans more harshly than democrats, but that doesn't change the facts, just their portrayal and assessment. That's why I went beyond their assessment and looked at the evidence and as you say, it seems they're bang on with this: Horns is no Antifa interloper.

But then again, Somebody on Youtube thinks otherwise. We don't know who. Or why. Or what their evidence is. Or how they found it out. Or maybe Big Tech's got to him already. Maybe even now he's being interrogated by the Satanists. Or maybe he's gone to ground, still wanted by the government and survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a conspiracy, if no one else can spread it, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire SomebodyOnYoutube

22 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Apparently the woman shot during the disturbance within the Capital building has died.

A new low in American politics.

Surely trump has to be called to account for his actions?

Hopefully there will be extensive prosecutions of the fools that decided they could invade such a place in an effort to change the result of the election.

Video shows moment woman was shot in US ... - YouTube

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

Of course Politifact and their ilk have an agenda. They claim to be non-partisan, but they do have a record of grading Republicans more harshly than democrats, but that doesn't change the facts, just their portrayal and assessment. That's why I went beyond their assessment and looked at the evidence and as you say, it seems they're bang on with this: Horns is no Antifa interloper

As I said, In this case 'somebodyofftheinternet' got it wrong, or had an agenda? 

Who knows in this age of lies? 

But here's some facts. 

Capitol break in:
>Lasts 1 day
>Violence with police 
>Looted possessions
>Broken windows 
>Tear gas used 
>1 protestor, unarmed Ashli Babbit, is shot and killed by security personnel. 
>Protestors retreat and arrests made 

>Trumps social media shut down, and calls for him to leave office immediately 

BLM protests:
>Lasts 7 months 
>Whole streets, businesses, houses, countless cars burnt
>Mass looting across the US 
>Numerous cases of violence directed at civilians and police 
>19+ deaths with only 3 being from the police
>14,000+ arrests  

>Calls to 'defund' the police 

>Various democratic politics voice support for BLM and its aims. 

Aaah, but some would say, the BLM protests were 'righteous'. 

Financed by left wing donors. 

Didn't see their Facebook and twitter accounts shut down. 

Didn't see any of their leaders charged with inciting violence. 

In fact, we had to praise the brave rioters, or we were racists! 

Hypocrisy, of the highest order. 

7 hours ago, ordnance said:

What was she expecting. Silly girl. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

You break into a house in America be prepared to be shot. You storm the Capitol and try to break into the chamber climbing through smashed windows....

The person who shot her did the right thing to protect others. 

7 hours ago, zipdog said:

So sad that a lady had to die for the ego of one spoilt man.

The man who shot her should also be held accountable and put away for a long time. But in the good old USA i bet nothing at all happens. 

Honestly,  I want to use this as a rallying cry but after watching the multiple videos from different angles I honestly think it was a negligent discharge.  I feel bad for the officer as I do the woman’s family.  The officer was more shocked the gun went off the the lady that got shot.  

This is my view of the whole election process. Every time the Republicans want to take a census to find out the number of eligible voter in the US the Democrats block it.  Why?   Every time the Republican try to  require voter ID laws the Democrats block it.  Why? (I have honestly heard the argument that black people can’t figure out how to get IDs because it’s complicated.).   Democrats watchers are welcomed into Republican majority polls.  But Republican poll watchers are always banned.  Why?  During the last election poll watcher reported that the 600 mail in ballots stack he was counting came back in numerical order with the same scribble signature on all of them.  He is on video showing the director and is told to count them.  Why?  My vote last election was never counted. Why?    My father voted for the first time in his life and when I checked to see if his vote got counted it showed he had a vote counted in previous elections as well.  Why?   I care less about who wins as long as it’s fair and what the majority wants.  

As an American I can walk into a voting poll and ask for a ballot.  There is no ID or proof of residence required.  That’s crazy.  Mail in votes are not cross referenced.  So I could mail in a vote then vote in person.  Or like I said just walk in the poll and claim to be a resident on the county and cast a vote.  No ID or proof needed.  

NC got a Voter ID law passed through the Republican house but was vetoed by the Democratic Governor.  Speaking of which, NC elected a Republican vice governor but a Democrat Governor.  That doesn’t make sense.   The way it happened by looking at the numbers was that was people who voted straight Republican tickets left the Governor spot blank.  Not that Republicans voted for a Democrat Governor but they voted straight Republican and didn’t vote at all for the main reason to go to the polls.  The Democrats then destroyed the ballots so they can’t be rechecked.  

52 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Honestly,  I want to use this as a rallying cry but after watching the multiple videos from different angles I honestly think it was a negligent discharge.  I feel bad for the officer as I do the woman’s family.  The officer was more shocked the gun went off the the lady that got shot.  

Do you think if that had been your family you were protecting as an armed mob tried to break down your door you would have any sympathy with the eegit at the front. 

EDIT - I note you said the woman’s family, not the woman. Which is fair enough, it’s doubly distressing for them. 

Edited by WalkedUp

10 hours ago, grrclark said:

All i needed to know.

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 on YouTube