Democracy

The Heron

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

What was she expecting. Silly girl. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

You break into a house in America be prepared to be shot. You storm the Capitol and try to break into the chamber climbing through smashed windows....

The person who shot her did the right thing to protect others. 

All I can say is, it's a good job she wasn't black. 

I doubt you would call her a silly girl who deserved it then? 

10 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

You know why I'm happy to accept it IN THIS CASE? because they tracked down the very bloke in question and showed his twitter feed, his facebook page and photos of him at other pro-Trump rallies, dressed in the same garb and cite him for wearing it 'to stand out'. It's not hypocritical, because I then went and checked out what Politifact said for myself to see if it stacked up. It does. I don't blindly accept their veracity just because I found them on the internet! However you follow the trail, you end up with  Q Shaman/Jake Angeli/AlphaMale being well and truly nailed to the Trump bandwagon.

The question isn't 'are Politifact reliable?', it's 'is the evidence they're bringing credible?'. In this case, yes.

Compare that to what? An easily found video that Walker570 can't/won't provide? 

Of course Politifact and their ilk have an agenda. They claim to be non-partisan, but they do have a record of grading Republicans more harshly than democrats, but that doesn't change the facts, just their portrayal and assessment. That's why I went beyond their assessment and looked at the evidence and as you say, it seems they're bang on with this: Horns is no Antifa interloper.

But then again, Somebody on Youtube thinks otherwise. We don't know who. Or why. Or what their evidence is. Or how they found it out. Or maybe Big Tech's got to him already. Maybe even now he's being interrogated by the Satanists. Or maybe he's gone to ground, still wanted by the government and survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a conspiracy, if no one else can spread it, and if you can find him....maybe you can hire SomebodyOnYoutube

Question is, why was he photgraphed in anoth situation with KNOWN Antifa supporter, who was also at the raid.  In no way do I support what happened at the Capital, but said all along that something would crack off because there are so many unanswered questions that the Fake News and Social media have patently failed to raise, not least just how deep into the Chinese Government is Joe Biden committed via his son Hunter.  Nothing here, move on or a complete shut down on the subject.  I am just relieved it was less than I expected as there are some very volatile factions in the USA.

Biden is an hypocritical rear orifice coming out and declaring ...The Mob etc etc., when he and his fellow politicians made no attempt to decry the riots in Portland etc., in fact as the previous photographs show, actually encouraged it.

I fear for the USA as these are very troubling times.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Question is, why was he photgraphed in anoth situation with KNOWN Antifa supporter, who was also at the raid

Who knows, perhaps he is a sandwich short of a picnic conspiracy theorist?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/us-capitol-from-neo-nazis-and-conspiracy-theorists-to-a-politician-who-stormed-the-capitol-12181628

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Question is, why was he photgraphed in anoth situation with KNOWN Antifa supporter, who was also at the raid. 

He's a regular counter-protester. He shows up at BLM protests to campaign against them. AlphaMale is the hornes chap. (red lines are the original image, blue lines mine added after)
image.png.fa0db559eb0c0d949d0c1014a55c09c6.png

3 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

As an American I can walk into a voting poll and ask for a ballot.  There is no ID or proof of residence required.  That’s crazy.  Mail in votes are not cross referenced.  So I could mail in a vote then vote in person.  Or like I said just walk in the poll and claim to be a resident on the county and cast a vote.  No ID or proof needed.  

I that the case in all states, and does it not apply to both Republican and Democrat voters. 

52 minutes ago, ordnance said:

As expected Trump encouraged and incited the protesters, now he is in full damage limitation mode ( for himself ) and has thrown them under a bus. But if they were dumb enough to listen to him, they deserve what will be coming their way. 

President Trump releases video in response to the Capitol riot ...

Oh yes those protesters can look forward to a world of pain in the coming weeks and months. You can't kick Uncle Sam in the goolies like that and expect to get away with it  

6 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Oh yes those protesters can look forward to a world of pain in the coming weeks and months. You can't kick Uncle Sam in the goolies like that and expect to get away with it  

Well then if thats the case the perpetrator should be arrested

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

What do you mean ? BLM and antifa have been doing it for a year and they got away with it :lol:

BLM have even advertised on TV , and get a special mention in the London new year fireworks !

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

As above , many of the accusations levelled at Qanon , you could level at BLM and antifa, but Qanon , an organisation few outside the US have heard of , are the 'real' threat ?
I dont doubt for a moment there were members there, but it was hardly an organised by Qanon 'invasion'

Whatever , they got shot dead , beaten and arrested, with another 3 having spontaneous heart attacks, and yet no riots in DC that night , no looting , or houses burnt down.
No violence against the police, and no calls to defund them.

Criminal behaviour no question , but horrific double standards in the way the media portray it.
Getting to the point where I expect nothing else.

hatever , they got shot dead , beaten and arrested, with another 3 having spontaneous heart attacks, and yet no riots in DC that night , no looting , or houses burnt down.

A United States Capitol Police officer died Thursday night from injuries sustained when he engaged with a pro-Trump mob that descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before.

Just now, Rewulf said:

What do you mean ? BLM and antifa have been doing it for a year and they got away with it 

BLM have even advertised on TV , and get a special mention in the London new year fireworks !

As above , many of the accusations levelled at Qanon , you could level at BLM and antifa, but Qanon , an organisation few outside the US have heard of , are the 'real' threat ?
I dont doubt for a moment there were members there, but it was hardly an organised by Qanon 'invasion'

Whatever , they got shot dead , beaten and arrested, with another 3 having spontaneous heart attacks, and yet no riots in DC that night , no looting , or houses burnt down.

Criminal behaviour no question , but horrific double standards in the way the media portray it.
Getting to the point where I expect nothing else.

No, the real threat is from people not being able to think for themselves and buying into all sorts of conspiracy theories and / or blindly following twisted knaves in positions of authority who have fools who promote their ideologies in pursuit of making fools out of all of us.

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

No, the real threat is from people not being able to think for themselves and buying into all sorts of conspiracy theories and / or blindly following twisted knaves in positions of authority who have fools who promote their ideologies in pursuit of making fools out of all of us.

A bit like people who follow religion then ?

8 hours ago, ordnance said:

A United States Capitol Police officer died Thursday night from injuries sustained when he engaged with a pro-Trump mob that descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before.

I hearing it was heart related issues, what ever that means.

9 hours ago, ordnance said:

I that the case in all states, and does it not apply to both Republican and Democrat voters. 

It could,  but the Republicans are wanting to stop it.  

1 minute ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I hearing it was heart related issues, what ever that means.

You get hit over the head with a 8kg steel fire extinguisher and then eventually your heart stops working. 

I can’t recall the US term for joint enterprise but each one of them protestors and Rudy/Trump should be up for murder. Put them in the chair. 

Trump doing what Bin Laden tried to do and whip others up into a deadly attack on the Capitol. That scumbag was shot dead and dropped in the ocean. Can’t stand double standards. 

Someone kills a police officer they should fry. 

On 07/01/2021 at 16:47, Rewulf said:

Maybe not , but it always strikes me that the same voices calling for impeachment, enquiries into Russkie interference, and supporting any and all dissidence against Trump, often with violent protests from the likes of antifa and BLM,  are the same voices bleating now , because he and his more vehement supporters wont exit stage left quietly.

What about 'Not my president !' and democratic politician  ' sit ins ' ?
What about 4 years of trying to remove him , using false allegations of collusion, sexual assault, and all manner of conspiracies without basis ?
What about stirring up racial hatred, with countless deaths, egged on by democrats, and then placing the blame squarely on Trump ?
There are issues with the way the election was conducted, but those are swept under the carpet in the rush to remove this thorn in the side of the establishment.
4 years of good economic progress in the US is about to come to an end.
The main reason will be covid, but the media will blame Trump, and the poor performance of President Harris will be blamed on 'The Trump legacy'
As the economic and racial slide continues, the left controlled media in the States has just been given its new chew toy.

Good post👍

13 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

You get hit over the head with a 8kg steel fire extinguisher and then eventually your heart stops working. 

I can’t recall the US term for joint enterprise but each one of them protestors and Rudy/Trump should be up for murder. Put them in the chair. 

Trump doing what Bin Laden tried to do and whip others up into a deadly attack on the Capitol. That scumbag was shot dead and dropped in the ocean. Can’t stand double standards. 

Someone kills a police officer they should fry. 

including all the antifa, blm and so called democrats who supported them when officers were killed during there rioting.