Pilla outlaw X7

Lucasnorth

So I ordered a couple of sets of pilla glasses Sunday night. Came today and was pleased to get them out and see what’s what. After watching the official pilla video on how to connect and un connect the lenses I gave it ago.  Not sure how or why but ended up with this. Very unpleased to say the least😱

89BBC0F1-3085-467D-B07A-3A7BD1772251.jpeg

98C851EF-3C31-4168-8E59-E0B287F2649B.jpeg

BD37C9AC-4BAC-4B6C-8C6F-79FA0BCC245E.jpeg

954F9969-6FF2-4184-98C8-CBB5AFFB2A47.jpeg

I have pilla glasses a single lens pair and a three lens set, all interchange with both sets of frames I have. 

I bought hem when they were the only glasses that didn't affect my vision as much as others.

Today it's no longer the case, others have caught up. Pills are overly expensive for the quality, hope you get sorted quickly.

On 07/01/2021 at 10:00, Lucasnorth said:

I don’t see how they can’t see them as faulty, and it was starkeys headsets so I’m sure they will be ok about it, 

and about £630 a set as every lens I chose were £20-£30 extra🙈

iv emailed them so will see what that say. 

Sporting Targets were the cheapest in the country!

It was a hard challenge working out what lenses to have. 
but I went for the 10 CED which is a sunglasses type lens. 
a yellow lense which was the 64CB & the CPN which is the new version of the PN a purple lens. 
I got a similar set to compare the 2 a sent one set back. 
that was the 18 CED. the PG which is the progressive grape. A the PL. progressive lemon. 
didn’t really like the progressive lenses. And I’m going the get the PCM mango👍

19 hours ago, Lucasnorth said:

It was a hard challenge working out what lenses to have. 
but I went for the 10 CED which is a sunglasses type lens. 
a yellow lense which was the 64CB & the CPN which is the new version of the PN a purple lens. 
I got a similar set to compare the 2 a sent one set back. 
that was the 18 CED. the PG which is the progressive grape. A the PL. progressive lemon. 
didn’t really like the progressive lenses. And I’m going the get the PCM mango👍

I was seriously considering entirely progressive lenses. Why didn't you like them?

I wouldn’t really go on my word mate. Iv not even tried them out shooting given the bad timing of buying them. 
I just didn’t see the point in them. On the PL glasses it seemed like the bottom half was clear. And same with the PG lens. I’d rather just have the full colour from top to bottom. I’m sure there is a good reason behind the technology, but for me I just don’t see it🤷‍♂️

I believe the point of the progressive lenses is to allow more light penetration whilst still giving the desired effect of full colour lense at the point that you look through the lense. I may be wrong but that’s how I understood the blurb.

I have x6’s with a 44n lense which is a background neutraliser with mid range light transmittance lense which currently covers most daytime decent lighting conditions and a 92chcl lense  which is chromashift (reflects glare) high contrast lime for gloomy overcast through to night time floodlit shooting conditions, I intend on adding one more lense (not yet decided on colour but will be a chromashift variant ) for full sun/summer shooting conditions. 

dependant on the money you wish to spend it could be worth having an eye assessment with ed Lyons (Ed lyons sports vision) who will do the relevant assessments and work with you to get the optimum lenses for your eyes. 👍🏻