Dog

roughshooter

Sadly I lost my beautiful Great Dane back in March, just a couple of days before lockdown. I have been umming and arring for quite a while but the time is now right to get another one  to fill the void. There are plenty of puppies at £3k or so which I wouldn’t spend even if I had the spare cash and it seems you have to jump through far too many hoops for a rescue...... if anyone hears of a dog that needs a good home then I can guarantee food, warmth and 2 good walks a day..... please let me know if you hear of anything in need. Doesn’t need to be a working dog as I have shot for many years without one but would be nice to have some company out shooting especially in Covid times......

19 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

I believe there was some pointer x labs on here a while back at very good money, not sure if still available but might be worth looking in the for sale section, I hope you find a new companion soon 😁

Sadly I think they have all gone.

Hold your horses - pretty sure that once the vaccine has enabled the masses to go back to work, all those who thought that buying a Dog during lockdown was a good idea are going to realise the cost of a Dog Walker is not something to laugh about - I predict that, by the end of this year, shelters will be over run with Dogs looking for new homes.