Night vision scope

craig1982

32 minutes ago, craig1982 said:

Thanks all for the replies. It's to fit on my HW100 .177.  Will a Photon focus down to 30 yds ?

Yes, many peeps use them for ratting on air rifles, you may need to shim a mount as you can run out of adjustment when zeroing, have a google on photon xt on HW100.

Mick

I have the yukon Photon Rt, really good night vision, can't really comment on the xt but I know I have shot rats at 10yards and the picture is fine. And that's 6x mag. Well worth the money. 

I struggled with the adjustment when I was zeroing but luckily the fella I bought mine off had the adjustable mounts which made things alot easier 👍

55 minutes ago, macca2017 said:

Would anybody recommend a Yukon Photon RT 6x50  for ratting/rabbits?

I'm using one for rats at the minute, works well. If it was purely  for ratting one of the lower mag versions  would give you a better field of view, but as general purpose nv, which will be used on my .22lr and .222, x6 mag does the job.

Hello, I use a MK 1 Photon and a XT photon for rats and rabbits, I also use a Pard 007, it's what one finds suitable for their own personal use, 

On 11/01/2021 at 08:16, powler said:

Yes, many peeps use them for ratting on air rifles, you may need to shim a mount as you can run out of adjustment when zeroing, have a google on photon xt on HW100.

Mick

Hello, there's a new easy adjustable mount out now or though expensive it saves having to shim mounts, a lot depends on rifle, rails, and scope mounts,