Looks like it's goodbye folks.

DUNKS

string them along - the spoken ones anyway - keep it going and then tell them you haven't got the internet!!

Had one or two like that

Another one - say your name is bill gates :)

You run Linux

Sorry, you can't because you are live streaming an adult show

Plenty of YouTube videos as well as people who "let them in" to a Virtual machine, and then sneak onto the scammers PC and wipe them out! 

3 hours ago, fatchap said:

Was it from Steve at Microsoft with his strong Asian accent?

I had one from a claims company asking me about the car accident I was supposed to have had, I told him I was too drunk to remember who was responsible. He hung up.

Mrs luvs them calls last one told her she'd been in a crash and entitled to huge compo,great she says i've just come out of jail as i killed everyone in the crash .

now you want to give me money fantastic :)

I had a very similar call from the BT "Department of Broadband Internet" or some such grandiose title.  My Microsoft Windows (which I don't have) is infected with a 'wirus' and if I don't get them to remove it my internet will be cut off today.

Edited by JohnfromUK

21 hours ago, DUNKS said:

Just had a phone call telling me that my computer system will be shut down in 24 hours unless i press 1 WHICH I DID NOT DO. 

Bye all!

Dunks you still online ?

my favourite was a call from Microsoft my pc has a virus and they needed access to sort it out. Fine just let me know which one Of the 15 I was building / imaging was the problem and I would switch it on and give them access - click.

Regards Agriv8 

1 minute ago, Agriv8 said:

Dunks you still online ?

my favourite was a call from Microsoft my pc has a virus and they needed access to sort it out. Fine just let me know which one Of the 15 I was building / imaging was the problem and I would switch it on and give them access - click.

Regards Agriv8 

Yep still here but had same call twice this morning she must be getting desperate!😀

The e-mail i keep getting sent are from Norton anti virus been getting these for a good 3 months now. 

telling me i should renew as my cover ends tomorrow and unless i renew this would be the last time they would contact me with a warning..

Have not had Norton on any pc for the last 20+ years i get a least 3 per day all the same they just go straight in the scrap pile..

My way of dealing with it is to talk Stanley Unwin type jibberish whilst trying to be very helpfull to them.   Put in the odd English word or phrase to keep them interested.   One nice Lady, who I think probably came from somewhere near Dheli, took the bait and chatted to me for over ten minutes.   I then started giggling at her efforts to make me understand what she wanted me to do with my credit card and she twigged and shouted F.. O.. very loudly.   I took that as a win situation.