BBC survey.

Good shot?

I signed up for a BBC account some time ago and just had an email regarding  filling in a  'BBC survey'

I felt it was  a good opportunity to voice my opinion on several topics, including my views on Mr Packham, so did so.

Anyone else got an account?

Edited by Good shot?

12 hours ago, Mighty Ruler said:

I was going to do that survey but after clicking on it I found out that I would need to open a BBC account. I haven’t watched the BBC for 4 years so I’m not about to open an account. 

If they have sent you a email link to the survey, you have an account already setup with that email.

If not just ignore me :good:

8 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

If they have sent you a email link to the survey, you have an account already setup with that email.

If not just ignore me :good:

I can’t remember where the survey came from, it’s not in my emails but I might have deleted it. I did have a BBC app on my old iPad but that was ages ago, I haven’t got a clue what the password would have been anyway.

I recently pressed the button to catch up on Cornish Fisherman. It took me to Iplayer, so had to sign in. Two days later,  had the same email as you Good shot. So of course, it was a golden opportunity to voice my opinions of Mr Packham!!

Edited by turbo33