Rechargeable/Portable lights (motion sensitive)

steve_b_wales

I've tried various 'stick on' lights for under the stairs/cupboards/gun cabinets, but the very best are these (Ebay # 293395900774) they are rechargeable via a USB cable and stick almost anywhere. They come with a strong double sided adhesive strip and one side has a magnet on it, so the light can be removed easily. I have purchased 8 of these and will probably get more soon. When charged, the battery lasts quite a while, and the light has 3 settings , Off/Auto/On They are quite bright too.

Edited by steve_b_wales

18 hours ago, Marccus said:

Ordered one on Sunday evening to try and it was delivered this morning.  

Great service and first impressions are very good.  Thanks Steve for the recommendation......I think I'll be ordering more.

No problem mate. They are excellent. There's also a small discount if you purchase more than one. I'm waiting for a reply from the seller for a price on buying 4.

Well this is a stroke of luck,perfect!,i've been searching the bay for similar lights for my gun & ammo cabinets & a few other places but couldn't decide on what to buy,so much junk out there,the last ones i bought were stamped upon & thrown into the wheelie bin a month later!,thanks for the heads up! 👍

On the subject of gun cabinets,if anyone is looking for decent magnetic hooks for hanging things on inside the cabinet i can vouch for these Sealey MSH01 hooks,one of them can hold the weight of a full 12G cartridge belt & a cartridge bag containing up to 100 shells.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sealey-Spray-Gun-Holder-Magnetic-MSH01-/124360816815?hash=item1cf47b78af