Some trail cam

islandgun

Inspired by Walshies Buzzard pics, I bought the camera, knocked in a post by my duck pond at the bottom of my croft then stuck out some bits of mutton and fish heads along with the normal grain. I thought it might be of interest, as some of you perhaps dont get Hoodies and raven. the few ducks that came in were mallard and didn't arrive until an hour after dark.. Im hoping that the Otter comes back or there is a remote chance of a white tailed Eagle [ probably need a dead sheep.😏] note the spring tide today

IMG_0238.JPG.e78cd6ad2cb53c044f2522ac46538414.JPG

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Great photo and thanks for sharing it. Yes, trail cams are fantastic revealing many things you do not know occurr or exist.. Look forward to some more.

I don't know how you survive in such a crowded environment so close to neighbours ...overlooked etc etc. :lol:

The refinery, multistory carpark and railway station are just out of shot..😉

Thanks for the comments folks

6 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

At what distance was they as it looks to have triggered  the camera a good way off  is it same in dark good picks  of the hooded crows 

The Buzzard was 8m away, it seems to be the same in the dark but Ive not had a good look at the operating booklet yet and there could be a setting ive not found for night pics

• 2 weeks later...